(Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

(The City: Moonlight at Midnight)Werewolf Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn was walking the city streets, the hour was late, so not many mortals out and about. This was the business district, with government buildings. The places that stayed open roughly 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. They were closed now. Homeless and the nefarious were out in the city streets now. Quinn was dressed in one of her favorite colors. Black. Her Nike's made no sound as she walked through the light and shadows alike.

Her head swiveled back and forth looking up down and all around. She was taking pictures, pretending to be a weirdo tourist, but reality was she was looking for camera's hooked up to feeds. Private buildings, government buildings, and traffic camera's. Street facing ATM's...etc. She would pause and snap a picture and name it with block number/cross streets/any major landmarks/what kind of camera. It was basic hacker recon. New city, new toys to break into. She was following her new cities digital footprint. Or trying to. It would take months to get even the majority of the really important areas , so she wasted no time in starting now.

Quinn sighed slightly to herself. If you had stayed in Carmel/LA area you wouldn't be wandering alone. This is your reality now. No Kindred allies. Nothing. Starting from pure rabble.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping
    Last edited by Quinn Durant; Oct 5th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.  Reason for Edit: Vitae not Mana. LOL

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Twist let the door to the building swing shut behind her, taking a few steps before pausing to remove the mask from her face and tuck it away. Thanks to her earlier actions for the meeting, her revealed skin held the blush of life and her inhalation of evening air was more than just a habitual motion.

Though she supposed as far as revealed skin and indications of breath - the mask hadn't hidden much given her outfit.

Taking a few more steps, she paused again as her beast- dormant for most of the evening, suddenly shifted and snarled. It took a moment to locate her fellow Kindred, dressed in black as she was. But she wasn't hiding and as Quinn crossed through the light of a streetlight, Twist's beast hissed and demanded blood.

Ignoring the demands, Twist debated for a moment before ultimately deciding that debriefing with Kalos could wait, and let her steps carry her toward the modest woman.

"I think I would have expected to have run into you into a bar first rather than here..." she said, her words pitched to carry and announce herself, a smile tilting at her lips.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's outfit

6. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice strides out from another building, Lyssa, her ghoul behind her. Alice is in the motions of throwing a unneeded jacket over her shoulders, partially hiding her white blouse, and cutting a line into the flow of her pencil skirt. The ghoul is holding a handsome handtooled briefcase, and handing the Doll her cane which she accepts, after making sure her sunglasses are properly placed. One needed to keep appearances around Kine afterall.

Though the thought comes to her as it has for years, she needs to gain a foothold within the medical community and see about those glass eyes....

As shiver rolls down her spine as Lyssa's hand moves to her shoulder. Twist's signal. And a whelp. Absently she thinks of murdering the whelp right here, for all and sundry to see. To witness her superiority, to revel in her violence and cry out to her gods!

She reins it in of course.

she wasn't an animal

Bowing her head she greets the Hound, "Miss Torsione," she offers, perhaps aiding the whelp in what to call the Archon in public. "I trust the evening has found you well?" she asks, expecting nothing but pleasantries back.

"And to you as well..." she leads, not know who the welp was. Not yet.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn was going about her digital map with all the zeal of a bloodhound on the scent. Those beautiful hazel orbs narrowed and questing potential cameras, angles, vantage points. True, she could have done this through her computer after finding one vulnerable network and working from it, but it was really killing two birds with one stone. The shadow felt the need to understand this territory. She did use her Samsung phone to help find networks, and identify whom they belonged to.

Quinn watched Twist come towards her and smiled slightly. One of the silent beasts. She remembered her from court of course, and she chuckled at Twist's words. She also inclined her chin to her chest respectfully, trying to make the gesture seem like she was blushing, after all they were still out in public. Though the silent and black windows around them seemed empty, the Shadow knew appearances can be very very deceiving.

"You would normally be spot on.Though I wouldn't dress like this for a bar. I've got some style, though unlike yourself, I don't have the body for couture." She grinned. "Too short for one, and a size six to boot. I never lost those pesky pounds that would have put me back to a size 4, and now I never will, right?" She said with a good natured laugh.

She paused a bit. "I have been wanting to talk to you, and I wish it was about your killer style, but its about security. I'm working now actually. Tracking the digital footprint of the city, its networks, for extra eyes and monitoring. If we had had such a footprint in place in my last Domain, we would have faired better than we did when the attacks came." she glanced around a bit. "I know the street isn't the place for this discussion, but I would like it to be soon, if it would please you, and you had time to fit me into your schedule."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A pleased smile at the buried and not so buried compliments. "Oh tsk" she said with a soft chuckle, "you should not let that stop you. A small gesture of her hand indicated her own petite frame.

An eyebrow lifted and an echoed "Security?" was colored with surprise that it was her that she would wish to discuss such a topic with. But before she could answer, a familiar voice slipped in with a greeting.

Unlike with Quinn, the shadows failed to hide the pale skin and hair of the Seneschal. Though her ghoul was another matter, a shadow within the shadows as it were for her. And for Twist it was as clear an announcement of Alice as if her beast had been revealed for all to feel.

Following suit to offer Alice a bowed head, held for longer of course, she was smiling as she lifted. "Good evening- and it has, thank you. I like nothing more than ending a business meeting with company." Her smile deepened, flashing wicked for a moment at her words.

And then, falling silent she allowed Quinn to answer Alice's unspoken question. It would be a good way for the new Sacramento resident to establish any public alias's if she had them. Or to just get herself known by the one who possibly was the true person to talk to about Security excepting the Prince.

11. Likes , pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn grinned when she said not to let that stop her. Yeah, technically, she could get things tailored, but it wouldn't look as lovely as the living hangers that walked down the runway in Milan. Look at that smile. She is not bread, stop trying to butter her. Quinn feared she would never be free of her weakness for beauty. Beauty had its own power. There was no denying it, but one had to endeavor to control oneself.

Saved by a Nosferatu! Quinn turned a bit towards Alice Hart. Her smile was easy, and she took a moment to enjoy looking at Alice as well. So exotic. She had never seen an albino before, much less an albino Kindred. It would have been rude to stare so intensely in court, but here she would do so and thoroughly enjoy it.

Quinn inclined her chin to her chest again, pretending to be just taken over by the assault of beauty on her senses, though the trio knew it was a show of respect for a whelp to her superior. To her Seneschal. To any Kine spying on them, or in hearing distance by some miracle, it would simply look like Quinn was shy, and maybe hiding a blush.

"Yes, indeed. A quiet evening to be sure Ms. Hart. We haven't met, My name is Quinn Durant." It was an easy thing to assume that Quinn was young enough to use her mortal name still. Might as well put all the cards on the table so to speak. She knew some whelps liked to pretend they were older or more than they were, but Quinn found that stupid and well dangerous. Just as she was only five feet nothing, so too did she own her youth.

She paused a moment to smile at Twist and then address Ms. Hart again. "I was just remarking to Ms. Torsione that I was attempting a digital map of eyes as I learn the boundaries and streets of Sacramento. All the better for defense should things go south or become not so quiet. In my last city it was sorely lacking and cost them much. I don't wish to see a repeat of those same holes here. When you know better you should always try to do better. I was going to try to monopolize Ms. Torsione's time with this but her surprise indicates I just barked up the wrong tree, and her relief at your presence shows it is you I should be barking at. Um... so to speak."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ours or theirs?" comes a quick quip after the Succubus answers. Her attentions are then drawn towards the welp, quick to acknowledge her now that Twist had included Alice.

"The only time I want someone barking at me is if I go to the Asylum." she says, throwing a facsimile of amusement towards the Daeva. Wondering over Torpor and years between her first steps within the Fetish club, remembering her face aflame, just to meet with Katya about the Circle at her place of work, and not for herself to...indulge.

She missed Robert. His cold hands, the scent of burning hair and skin. The way the topography of scar tissue felt under her own hands - Pausing in her memories, she moves deftly away.

"Miss Torsione is for the more, personal attentions of Miss De Luca, where as my preview is, hm. Wider. Until there is a new, proper Head of Security accepted." Alice explains. "Though, speaking of the digital landscape, I will direct you to Miss Hazelton, a Cousin of mine. She claims herself a 'white hat', and has described testing such security as a profession."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

14. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A bright chuckle is brought forth at Alice's quip. She did so love when the pale doll showed her humor. Her smile was true enough that the corners of her eyes crinkled, and even though Alice couldn't see, her voice carried the same truth. "Yours."

Another chuckle, this one huskier, her teeth flashing sharp in the evening's darkness. It had been a long time since she last visited Asylum. Perhaps she should take an evening to reacquaint herself with the club. It would be ... interesting to see how she did inside the club's walls and how different it would be from the last time.

"Ah! Yes- she would indeed be a good contact." Twist echoed. "I understand such matters but she truly has a passion for it."

Tilting her head she glanced toward Alice, "I have admitted to the unfortunate fact of business calling me out, Miss Durant is learning the city- may we ask what brings you out?"

16. Likes pisces, liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread