Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Spiritual Diplomacy)Instant Messenger

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

The pack, once more, is gathering on pack territory, hisil side. The shadow of the park a bit of nature's reclamation among the city's urban sprawl. As if overnight, it looks less than crops of grey shadowy trees, and more alive as a number of tree spirits have moved in and taken residence near the locus. Now the park resembles a small forest in the middle of a block between industry and the mute grey, mostly transparent blocks of buildings. Small water spirits, flick in and out of the edges of vision, almost sprite like; occasionally they return to the locus. Eagerly lapping at the font of essence that bubbles up from the earth and slides through the tear disappearing across the gauntlet.

Crossing through at the locus and stepping out, it is difficult to recognize the place, as the edges of the park are no longer visible. Only the trees can be seen around them.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny cracks his neck in hishu form from the crossing over. for some reason he always felt a crick in his neck coming into the otherworld.
    He again wears his suit and shirt with red tie. It was a pain to rededicate things, and a suit was always appropriate.
    But in the spirit world the brands of honor shine on his head, glittering under Luna's loving visage.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pads her way to the locus, the Dalu form making her look much more hulking than usual. The hoodie she's in still fits, though it must be baggy on her skinny Hishu frame.

"Woah," she gasps as she sees the clearing. "That's..... different."

She spots Tiny and heads over. "This must be what the tech spirits meant about a the nature spirits rising," she mutters to the Elodoth, eyes fixed on surroundings.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Trees generally are slow talkers and slow movers. We should have time to listen to their grievances and come up with a plan of what to do. Right now I am not seeing any webs, which is the bigger relief for me right now."
    No reason to critique their possible hosts in a language they can easily understand.

"Whats our goal today? Figure out what we can from the locals? piece out the puzzle of the woman? And come up with a good plan for when we go after them again. I don't like our prey dissolving, and calling down the breath of Skolis isn't something I can do. Yet."

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Stepping Across Chris appears in man-form. Worn jeans and a loose fitting polo complete the maybe working maybe not attire that Chris aims for when he's not in a suit.

"Huh" That's a lot of damn nature spirits. Not that nature spirits are bad..hopefully? Spotting the other two the Talon makes his way over to them.

"I don't really trust anything from when we found those spiders. It felt like a giant trap with how they turned and fled so quickly."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shouldn't be any Azlu this far north. I'd know." Emily still seems preoccupied with the glade within the city.

She sighs. "We went there to rescue a spirit, and we did. Looks like there's a full-grown host wandering around, though I'd be more amazed if there wasn't a few knocking around the south and east side. Right now... we're mediators. Between the Object and Nature choirs. Best guess the nature spirits mgiht want a similar favour to the object ones before they trust us. We try and settle their argument, if not, butt their heads in toill they behave."

She nods to Chris. "They were probably expecting us to chase. I was caught out that way a few times int he early days. Still, one chais at a time, huh? Let's go up and say hi."

She slowly starts headign towards the locus at the centre of the glade.

please continue

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny nods at Emily's directive. "Alright then, lets figure out the locals. We'll have to work on teh spiders from another angle then." Tiny follows the group into the woods, "So to reiterate, our goal here is to meet the nature choir, find out what they want, and figure out who is in charge right?"
    "Fine by me, I'll chat up one of them to get us an audience. Benefit of Elodothiness. Anything else we want to accomplish here?"
    Tiny asks. Trying to negotiate without knowing what you wanted was what he loved to work with, but only in the opposing side.

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Going to need a lot of fire for that place next time were there." Is said as a small shudder runs down Chris's spine. Though the Talon nods back to Emily and falls in step a half step behind her.

"Sounds like a solid plan to me. We don't need to piss off one side just yet." Because its going to happen then either grass is going to try to kill Chris or a microwave. "Hopefully these ones will be a bit less..weird than the tech spirits. That felt very..culty before."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes her head at Tiny. "Not quite - this isn't about what people want. More we're here to head off any problems between the two choirs that are diametrically opposed. Things are frictious. If we can set something up, keep the peace, everybody wins."

The Ithaeur shrugs. "It's not culty... at least not deliberately. Spirits reflect both their devotion and use by people. You know how people say we're becoming a slave to technology? It's not so strange that there's emerging a strict Hierarchy of technology spirits as well. But, like, it's a product of creation, man. There's not really a nature versus nature with spirits. It's just..... nature. Even for tech ones."

The Crescent blows a bubblegum bubble. It's bright pink, and pops wetly.

"Let'ss do thish."
    She walks confidently towards the nature spirits.

11. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread