(Pure Reasons)Riding...dirty?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

It looks like Chris wasn’t joking when he said he’d find a junker. Overnight a red truck modified, with a covered bed with windows and a trunk door, showed up outside of Emily’s shop. Keys slid under the appropriate door with a small note that reads.

Hope this works
    Bought with cash
    Have fun? -CL

Along with a message sent to everyone with a phone.

Rides at Blue’s, good hunting

After the pack gets going we'll also use this to introduce a new wolf

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector appears.

The Iron Master has changed his wardrobe once again as the summer ripens and the temperature rises. The ragged coat and the hideous pyjama trousers are gone. Now...

Now Hector looks like a basketball tragic.

Big shorts.

A sleeveless T-shirt with a not-so popular team logo on it. The logo show's the T's age - its it faded and cracked, almost to the point of illegibility.

A poorly fitted, very new, baseball cap in colours that completely clash.

A pair of... sneakers. Or what might have been sneakers - 10 years ago and in a different dimension.

He is practicing his swagger as he walks up to Emily's shop and peers within. The swagger is deliberately, gloriously, overplayed.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well rolls up in a wife beater and jeans carrying a 6-pack of tall boys. He spin hops on the tail gate, offering Hector a can. "Well Chief, what's the play?"

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Aw, Chris, you shouldn't have! You buy me the best presents... stay safe <3 XOXO

The sound of AC/DC is coming out from the garage. The ride has been rolled over an observation trench and the little mechanic is shining a light up underneath the engine.

"Sorry, we're closed..." she hollers absently, not looking out from underneath.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Kelreth liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

A blue Honda parks, and Tiny steps out, bucket of fried chicken from BAWK that he carries in one hand.
    Suit, black and pressed. Tie, red and crisp. Loafers, black and polished. Head, bald, with just a little hair on the sides.
    He nods to Hector, and opens the bucket for Alpha and Bleeds Well,
    "Thats fine, we'll have all the chicken and beer by ourselves then." He calls down to Emily.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

8. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Dr. Mcsteamy)
    Status(Medical)
    Status(Criminals)
    Allies(Criminals)
    Contacts(Medical)
    Soren

+1
    SL
    PRE

Soren is driving through the city with his top down listening to 90's hit classics as the kids call it, looking for a shop to do work on his Jeep. All because he didn't read the home owners association rules he signed.

Earlier that day …
    "Dr. Bancroft! Dr. Bancroft! I must insist that you adhere to the rules." Soren looks up from under his Jeep. "It's my driveway, correct?"
    She huffs before answering. "Yes, but you signed rules and one is no work on vehicles in the driveways." Soren gets up and wipes off his hands. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't read that part. Hey, would you like some more lemonade, I have more from the other day." The HOA lady balks at Soren and blushes slightly. "Uh... No Dr. Bancroft, I … Must get going, my husband is coming home soon. Just be sure to not do vehicle work in the driveway from now on." She says the last part as she power walks away. Soren watches her go still trying to figure what flustered here. "I didn't even take my shirt off yet."

Soren is pulled into the present by a interesting garage sign. He decides to try it and behold as soon as he gets close he catches whiff of "the people" in the parking lot.
    You have got to be kidding me, a stroke of luck, hit two birds with one stone.
    Soren pulls into the parking lot playing the 90's music and parks in a open spot. Soren takes a eyeful of the shop before cutting his engine off and getting out. Soren heads for the group he spies hopeful he, yep that's the smell. He waves in greeting before getting closer "Hello! I was just driving by when smelled the oddest thing. You "people" wouldn't happen to know about it, huh? Soren smiles a big face splitting smile as he asks the question. "I was also looking for a shop for some work on my Jeep, and lucky me that smell lead here."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector swaggers as he turns.

"Eh? We pile into a vehicle and take a ride out to Florin, maybe? And take a look around for Pure on our southern flanks. Just like we did on that foray by that warehouse you found. Reckon I'll shift before that, though, so at least one of us sniff around."

He speech ended in a light chuckle as he received the Suthar Anzuth's offering. Slowly drinking from the can, he follows into the garage. The baller swagger vanishes.

The Alpha recognises the Elodoth wordlessly and digs into the bucket for some chicken. Wordless, but not expressionless - Hector's mobile features spoke for him.

He is feasting on fried chicken when Soren arrives. Hector pivots on his feet, his posture emoting suspicion and alertness. He still eats the chicken though (tasty!) but wolfs the last bite's down rather quickly.

"Yep. There is People here. The smell might be me... I don't wash too often and I got a strong aroma, see. And it's a garage. Oil has a fairly distinctive smell. Gotta love it."

A pause as Hector's nostril's flare.

"You don't say."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Choir Boy hopes down from from the tailgate flanking his Alpha. Muscles ripple in his movements with a barely contained rage to shift and rip and tear at the trespasser. He circles the man from a distance as Alpha talks, making a complete orbit and returning to Hector's side.

"He's alone, I don't smell another with him." He tosses the interloper a glance, "What's your name smiley?" Bleeds Well doesn't introduce himself, and he doesn't need to. Rare is the wolf that arrives in Sacramento who doesn't recognize the Suthar Anzuth who goes by his deed name. Everyone that hears of Clarions Call knows that if you threaten the packs purity by violating The Oath you're going to get thumped, hard. The last four former members to leave the pack had all received his justice.

7 successes for Wolf's Blood Sense

1 success for Purity Renown

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit's Defender announces her arrival before the Talon even appears, having received Chris' message. The Irraka is left on "read", but, hey, she'd be there. He'd know.

Parking in her usual spot, the Redeemed gets out of her vehicle and approaches, catching the words of her tribemate as he speaks and confirms another wolf is present.

3 successes

Brigit smells him too.

After Bleeds finishes his circling, Brigit instead stops behind the newcomer. He was flanked and, if the Alpha wished it, he would be felled upon.

"Hey," Brigit utters throwing a nod to the Alpha and Bleeds Well before returning to eyeing the stranger.

She is dressed in her usual non-descript manner. Red plaid shirt, white tank, well worn jeans, and with a pair of broken-in trainers. She's got a new set in the car too. In case things have to get hairy during the trek. Driving home in the buff tended to be frowned upon.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Try that and I'll eat you" retorts a disgrunted voice to Tiny, and the mechanic snakes out a pale hand from underneath. "Nearly done. Beer me." The hand makes a grasping motion at thin air.

Hearing an unknown voice, the Crescent raises her voice from under the truck again. "Sorry man, we're closed." Sounds like she misssed the code. Stomping out from underneath Emily emerges in a heavily stained once-blue-but-now-mostly-stain pair of coveralls and an electric pink bandana that clashed horribly with her shock of blue hair. She has bags under her eyes and her face is smeared with assorted vehicle fluids. She smells of engines, sweat and cigarettes. Thre's a quick nod to Hector and Bleeds Well before focusing back on the new face. "But, uh, if you leave her here i can ta-hay-hay-hay-ke a look at her tomorrow," She says to the unfamiliar face, failing to stifle the yawn.

"Hey. Bea," Emily waves tiredly with a smile, pawing into the bucket for some chicken and grabbing a notepad. "Name and plates? Might be afternoon when I get around to it...." The punky mechanic tries not to yawn again.

Head very clearly still in business mode.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last