Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Home Sweet Home

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

HONK! ~Dammit... What now?~ HONK! "Fine, fine! Ya bastards." Dan gets out of his car to see who's making all that noise, it's the movers. A large Mexican man eases out of the truck and saunters over.

"Got yer stuff here Danny, now where's my money?"

"Your money? You were suppose to get here last night, Octavio! I slept in my car because of you!"

"Nah, man." Octavio pulls out the contract "The order I got was for 9 am, see? Right there in black and white." He gives Dan a smug little grin.

Dan looks over the contract thoroughly. "You fat Spanish bastard! That is not an A! That is a P!"

His Mexican friend gives him a quizzical look, puts on his reading glasses, and looks at the contract again. "Well what do ya know, that is P. Sorry 'bout that man, but yer stuff's here now, so where's my money?"

Dan could feel the rage boiling in him, he thought about letting it out... just for a second, then sighed. "Fine." he said as he pulled out his wallet and thumbed through the bills "One, two, three hundred. Now help me get my stuff inside."

"You didn't pay for that, ese." Dan's jaw almost falls off his face. "HAHA! It's a joke man, we'll move all yer stuff, no charge. Least we can do since ya slept in your car."

"Ugh. Thanks man, I'm gonna get the lay of the land."

"Before you go," he rummaged through his pocket with his somewhat chubby fingers "here's yer key. We'll lock up before we go."

He waves goodbye to the overweight vagabond, and starts down the street. ~Sacramento. Yeah. Like things'll be different here. Always the same, they always find me, and I always start up again.~ His frown worsens. ~I've gotta get clean, and... they aren't gonna help the situation.~ He spots the local park and decides to have a seat on one of the benches. ~Heh. Still more comfortable than my car.~

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Moon is Gibbous.

A heavily scarred middle aged man is in the park, and you notice that a kid, dressed all in white rags, walks right up to him. You can hear them speaking, but don't quite get any of the words. As you sit down, you can smell that both of them are werewolves, and they both at the same time look at you.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Sniff Sniff "Oh." Dan had never actually met another... werewolf. ~If it's anything like drug-dealers on the same street, they aren't gonna want me here. Oh crap they're lookin' at me.~ He peers around to make sure he's the one they're giving that... unpleasant look. He does his best to make himself seem as relaxed and unthreatening as possible. ~Easy, Danny boy. They may not even come over here. Just don't draw attention to yourself, and you'll be fine.~

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Unfortunately, its either you, or an old woman knitting something in purple. When you turn back, the two of them are righ up next to you.

"Good day." Says the middle aged man. The kid is a couple feet away from you, and is looking down.

"Oh shi- Um... Uh... Hey." ~Please don't eat me.~ Dan didn't like being spooked, he always got really itchy when he was spooked. He started scratching his left arm absent-mindenly.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"new in town?" The older man asks again. His tone and posture don't suggest a threat, but then again, these are werewolves we are talking about here.

Dan relaxed a bit. ~Well... They don't look like they're gonna kill me.~ "Um... Yeah. Just got here last night. Tryin' to find a good place to settle down. And start over."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Good. I'm Rifle-Breaker: Iminir and Rahu. What about yourself?"

~He's from the tribes? Hm... This might work to my advantage. "I'm Daniel: Ithaeur and... Um..." ~What do they call lone wolves again?~ Recognition. "Thihirtha Numea."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Ahh, a pup then. Welcome to Sacramento, its a killer. Well, I'm the omega of a local pack, the River's Thunder. You can either join up with my pack, or go freelance for a while. I think you might want to freelance for a bit, as my pack is still in transition; but afterwards, think of us."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.