Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 117
DISPLAYED
(0907) Mekhet

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Just an FYI, if you want to talk to someone privately, it must be in a new Scene (thread), not an 'open' Sticky ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Gideon stands, prepared to leave, but notices Stephen's body language. He bumps against Stephen as he puts his chair away, and apologizes for it--using the apology as a chance to catch Stephen's eye, glance at Circe, tilt his head, and quirk a brow. Should I stay or is this private? he seems to be asking.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Standing softly, Jayant heads for the door, waiting by the exit for the Hierophant.

L
    Laufrey

Stephen absently brushes his clothes of any particals that deigned to make their way on while giving a casually open hand gesture for Gideon to go first before moving. Spiritual stuff, come if you want. He looks over the other Mekhet as the get ready to leave, while he does the aforementioned.

M
    Matt Helm

Alexander pulls out a pen and piece of paper from his jacket, he quickly scribbles his number down while he walks towards Circe. Once within arms reach, he hands her the number with a handshake.

"Call me, you won't be disappointed."

He then turns and joins the exiting crowd.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Watching the subtle movements and gestures, Ishani began to wonder if maybe she should have just handed the position to Circe to begin with. She gathers her things, nods to those who remain and leaves.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Circe shakes Alexander's hand and takes the note. "I will call you soon. I would like to get acquainted."

As Ishani leaves, Circe nods to her and says "Priscus Ishani, I wish you a good evening."

She then approaches Stephen. "Let us go somewhere and speak."

((ST Note: Since Stephen, Gideon, Circe and Jayant are all currently involved in non-sticky threads, we should try to arrange an opportunity for the group to get together to speak, or perhaps consider doing a discussion via chat if we can find a common time.))

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread