Granite Park

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx hops out of Tug's escalade as soon as he parks it. His weapons are concealed under his jacket. Realizing he grabbed far too much ammo for concealment he only takes one of each and puts them in the coat pockets. The rest are under the passengers seat. He looks around, his prime sight already going, for anything blatantly magically out of place.

Orphan

PRE

Since they will be in a public park, Orphan has come up with a way to get away with having his daisho with him, if not immediately available. He carries with him a long canvas bag that contains his folding easel and some art supplies, in addition to his swords. He wears a knife and his pistol under his jacket. He carries the easel bag over his shoulder, carrying in his let hand a heavy steel case that holds pastels, pencils other art supplies, but which would pack a wallop if used to strike someone. He figures that if there is a need to set up somewhere to observe a spot for a period of time, he can setup his easel and appear to be working on something as a way to be less obvious in doing surveillance or studying resonance.

As they arrive, Orphan tells Falx, "He's not an Arrow, but that guy Ollie is interested in this stuff at the park, too. I told him I'd give him a call when we were going to come out here, but that was before knowing what West was planning. Think it would be okay to call him? He might be able to help, and I don't think he'd get in our way."

PRE

Tug backs into a space right next to the entrance, to enhance the party's ability to escape, should it come to that. Before stepping out, he shuts his eyes and breathes deeply, then prepares his mind to interact with the Spirit World by chanting in an ancient tongue. The words leave an aftertaste of berries in his mouth.

Spoiler

He's wearing a sharp black leather coat over his spare clothes, since he tore his to ribbons when they were sparring, which consist of a white T-Shirt that reads "GROWFORM400: REALLY REALLY BIG" across the chest in red letters, blue jeans, and hiking boots. His brass knuckles are in his jacket pockets, left and right respectively.

"I think we should split up," he says and chuckles.

(( Remember to keep sig lines updated ))
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"That's the guy who ran? Sure he can come as long as he understands that this is an Arrow mission." He smiles seeing what his bro wore. "Ya split up into our groups. Well once Joshua gets here at least. Then we get the lay out of the place and try to find anything weird."

Quote Originally posted by Kelreth:
    "That's the guy who ran? Sure he can come as long as he understands that this is an Arrow mission." He smiles seeing what his bro wore. "Ya split up into our groups. Well once Joshua gets here at least. Then we get the lay out of the place and try to find anything weird."
    Timeline wise, when is this occurring in relation to the stuff at the funeral? If more than a day is passed, I'd be back up at full.

I should probably also reroll the triggered spell.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

(I'm going off the, we just left the Circle so taking those notations with me)

((00C - ooops, I quoted the wrong thing, I meant to quote West's comment))

((so , are we at full, minus anything expended in the Circle workouts?))

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

(West hasn't said, I just went with that cause it made sense, but West said we aren't supposed link threads....so i guess we could be full even though we kind of linked them already, though this is linked....argh)

(( This is not linked, because you could go the day after the Circle, or a week after, having rested and recup'ed. All sig lines are full except what has been spent in this thread. ))
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread