Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The streets.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean drops into a defensive crouch, scanning the skies and the rooftop. "The fuck was that!? Did anyone else see that?"

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina looks up at the sky, searching for the movement. "Such language in front of a lady is most unbecoming Mr. Sean." She sounds just barely irritated.

Narration:
    Scanning the sky, Regina and Sean both see something unusual for Sacramento. A great horned owl is flying overhead, circling the area.

Both get the distinct and rather eerie feeling that the bird is watching them.

Sean:
    Spoiler

Meanwhile, the other two figures walk off into the night, apparently disinterested in interacting with either Pia or Sean.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Friend of yours Mr. Sean?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean watches the bird curiously. "How weird..."

He looks back over to Regina "Of mine? I don't have any friends in Sacramento, and the kindred I knew in San Fran wouldn't 'owl around' looking for me, I don't think." He looks back up to the owl "It's definitely checkin us out, though... I'm gonna try something."

He shouts up to it. "Hey, Owl! What the hell are YOU looking at?"

Narration:

The owl doesn't respond in any apparent manner to Sean's question. It does, however, take roost on the edge of a nearby rooftop, from where it continues to look mostly in the direction of Regina and Sean, though it does turn its head around to glance in other directions as well.

Jane Scotts

PRE

She looks askance at this sean. "Perhaps we should find some place indoors to continue this discussion."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean doesn't take his suspicious eyes off the owl as he answers. "Yeeahh... You're right."

He looks at Regina "So uhh, did you have a place in mind? I've only been in town for a little while."

Jane Scotts

PRE

She smiled and looked around. No invictus buildings nearby. There was however, a comedy club of some sort [howling moon]just down the road.

"There." she pointed, and walked briskly towards it. Animals were not something she dealt with.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean casts one final glance at that nosy motherfucking Owl, before following Regina into the comedy club.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.