Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Howling Moon Comedy Club

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina enters the club, her squire following dutiful behind her, as she seeks to learn more information from this Sean character.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean follows them in walking beside Regina "Hey, you know, I never caught your name. If you tell me I promise I'll watch my language and be good."

Regina Pia

PRE

(17:29:11) Shouldabeenadog: (whispers to Premsyl) "Very well Mr. Sean, I suppose that is quite fair. I am Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia."

Dame Lady Knight? Must be Invictus Sean thinks.
    "Well it's good to meet you, Regina. Do you mind if I call you Regina?" his question seems sincere in nature.

"Yes. Miss Pia will suffice." Obviously he was not of the estate. "And to what covenant do you hold yourself Mr. Sean?"

"Alright, then. Miss Pia it is. Ehh I make it to a Circle ritual when I feel like it, so I guess you can say I belong to the Crone. My sire was pretty into it, but ever since I left San Fran I've been a little less enthusiastic about that sh- uhh that stuff."

was that just a hint of a smile that creased her lips. No, must have been his imagination. "An acolyte, that is good to hear. I was just in san fransisco the other day on my way here. A very nice city."

"It really is. Great music scene, real liberal. A lot of Kindred, though. You can hardly throw a rock without hitting one. So when I heard something about Sacramento emptying out and I figured 'how bad can it be?'"

"What do you mean the city emptying out? A week ago this was the domain of a powerful Invictus prince, well populated. What happened since then?

Sean shrugs "I heard a rumor a week ago from some freaky Haunt that Sac's Elders were getting axed by something. I figured 'a city without Elders? Sounds good, right?' Then on the way here I talked to clan-mate of mine who told me that all the Kindred in Sacramento were gone. Like, just... Gone. When I first got into town it seemed like it might be true. You're the first Kindred I've felt since I got here."
    "Can't say I know what happened, though."

"That is most discomforting. Have you seen any others of our kind since then?"

Sean shakes his head "Can't say I have. More kine for us, though. Right?" He grins

"Yes, and whatever killed elders and ran most of the other citizens out." She states this flatly, with a tone of impatience.

"I've never been afraid of death, Miss Pia. This just seemed like too great an opportunity to pass up."

How comforting; a fatalist. How many had he killed, she wondered. "Well, I would ask a favor of you Mr. Sean. This is my cell phone number. If you come across any Invictus, I would consider it a personal favor if you notified me."

Sean takes her number with a simple smile and an easy shrug "Hey no problem."

"Thank you. Now, i must depart." And with that she leaves just as briskly as she came in, the girl following her like a good servant.

Sean grins as watches her leave, enjoying the sight. Then he leans back in a seat and watches some of the lousy comedy for a while.

Sitting just a few tables down from Regina and Sean is a rather tall individual in a finely tailored pinstripe suit with shoulder-length blond hair. The comedy here was lame, that much was for sure, and the lack of good entertainment on stage left Taylor McCoy with nothing better to do than eavesdrop on the conversations of the patrons nearby. Most was just idle chit-chat, but when Taylor overheard the talk of 'Invictus, Kindred, and Elders' that was more than enough to snag Taylor's attention.

Waiting and listening near by, Taylor waited until the female kindred stood and left. Once the woman and her servant were far enough gone, Taylor stood up and approached Regina, hand outstretched open for a handshake. "Hello, I'm Taylor McCoy. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Got a minute?" The voice was entirely neutral -- offering no hint as to what gender this individual standing before him was.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean's Beast growls at the approach of the new Kindred, but it doesn't urge Sean to rip them a new one, so he figures they must be of similarly powerful blood. He looks up at Taylor, and grins. He doesn't speak, but suddenly one of the chairs slides out from under the table, like Sean had kicked it out for Taylor to have a seat.

(OOC: My bad, I totally messed up and thought Regina stayed and Sean left. >.<)

At the movement of the chair Taylor smiled to the other kindred and took a seat across from him. "So you've come to Sacramento on hearing word that there's an absence of elders?" The blond chucked lightly causing some hair to drape down across the face. "Sorry, I know it sounds like I was snooping -- but with comedy this bad you were the far better choice to listen to."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean smiles at the blond man/woman. "You heard it right. Haven't you noticed? I haven't felt any real powerful blood since I've got here. The name's Sean, by the way."

Taylor returned the smile while brushing the hair out of the way. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sean. And yes, I've noticed the lack of particularly potent blood as well. With the lack of elders would you, by chance, know who the current prince is?"

"I sure wouldn't know. I guess it used to be some Invictus high muckety-muck, or so Dame Lady Knight Regina Pia says." He says the title in a satirically official manner. "Maybe it still is? I dunno. I don't care much, this is a city isn't it? A Prince is bound to pop up somewhere, somehow."

He seems bored with Official Kindred talk "So what's your story? Tell me about Taylor McCoy."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Taylor's facial expression visibly became happier when he (she?) became the topic of conversation. "Me? Well, I moved here from out of state and I'm relatively new to town. I'm part of the Carthian Movement and looking for the covenant, or whatever is left of it, here. How about yourself, Sean?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.