Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hippie Territory

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry goes by foot to the Hostel, intent on finding Captain and having a little chat, face to face. He didn't exactly feel at ease walking into FCHQ, but sometimes it couldn't be helped. And besides, he'd done more dangerous things in the past without need.

Once he's found the place, he heads in without hesitation. Someone in here has to be able to tell him where you can find a Captain.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The receptionist looks at you.

"Can I help you sir?" She is pleasant, but not painfully so.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry gives the receptionist a casual smile. Let's keep the attitude for those who deserve it he reminds himself. Oh, who am I kidding, they all deserve it. But let's wait for the right moment.

"Probably. I'm looking for a man, likes to be called Captain."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

She smiles. A pleasant 'oh shit a VIP just showed up' smile. "Take the elevator up to the 2nd floor. Room 200. I'll let him know to expect you mister..."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry answers, completing the woman's sentence. "Henry. And he should already be expecting me. Thank you miss." He gives her a tip of an imaginary hat, and heads to the elevator, and room 200.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Henry gets to room 200 easily enough. The door is actually open. Inside are three people, two men, one woman in street clothes lounging about, watching the Millitary Channel. They are all also wearing shoulder holsters with nice looking guns. When you cross the threshold they turn to you.

"Your name starts with an H and ends in?" The oldish looking man asks.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

It takes Henry a brief moment to answer. "A Y", he says. He wasn't sure what was most baffling : The fact that these people tried to actually check who their guests were with 'passwords', or that the passwords didn't require cypher sheets and multiple minutes to decypher. "I'm here to see the Cee-Pee-Tee," he adds.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Welcome aboard. Captain is that way. He indicates a door. Going through it, you see that the office is lavishly decorated with ships. Model Ships, pictures, plans, and schematics. Old ships, modern ships, even a small plastic outrigger is on a bookshelf. Captain himself sits at a wooden desk, scattered with papers and two phones, one painted red, the other blue. His cell phone sits on the desk. Off to the side is a cleanly pressed and neat Navy Uniform, with a captain's hat resting on a small chair. The room isn't messy, but it seems a little...cluttered.
    "Come in, you must be Henry. My name is Captain, and its a pleasure to meet you." His stride is crisp and strong. He extends his hand in offering.

Supernal Vision

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Thanks," Henry says to the man giving directions.

Once he's reached Captain's office (though quarters seems to be a more appropriate term), Henry gives Captain a thin smile, more cautious than he gave the receptionist, but a smile nonetheless. He takes the offered hand and gives it the kind of firm handshake young people just don't give anymore.

"I am, Captain, and likewise," he answers neutrally. "Thank you for receiving me on such short notice." He is somewhat unsure of how to approach this man, so pleasantries are a default to fall back on.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Come, have a seat." He gestures to the chair opposite the desk.
    "So, I assume you read the report. What are your thoughts on it?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread