Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
You gotta watch out for the lady with the knitting needles...

As a knitter myself, I cracked up reading this: "What was to stop her from one day poking holes in their skull with knitting needles and enjoy doing it?"

The next time somebody asks me to do something really stupid at work, I'm going to DEFINITELY be thinking of this.

"Betony Rue's skin was crawling. This type of interacting was still so unfamiliar and uncomfortable to her. Why was she insisting she do this? It couldn't possibly be worth it. Mr. Noble can feel her grip tighten slightly. For Betony it's a way to steady herself and not pull away. Of course thoughts in head told her otherwise. She could always sink her bony thorns in and tear away layers of skin, boil them oil and
    Betony stopped the thought there. Those images always came more vivid and often around Mr. Noble. The scenarios of blood and gore. It was why she was so afraid to let others in. Should she ever form a close relationship what was to stop her from one day poking holes in thier skull with knitting needles and enjoy doing it? Her durance had left without the reserves of self control other mortals had. She was begining to enjoy spending time with Mr. Noble, despite him being idiotic with a penchant for wordy, insipid, annoying language. She was also constantly being reminded how much she would enjoy splintering his legs, after snapping his fingers."

My first instinct was crochet hooks. (My mom crocheted)
    But knitting needles are much sharper :twisted:

+ Reply to Thread