Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika steps into Avalon, wearing a rather tight, but casual emerald dress, and found her way to the appointed table. She kept her eyes peeled tightly for anyone coming towards her, or the protection she was promised. She crosses one leg over the other, as one of the drinks makes its way to her, and she sips quietly, lounging politely and not saying a word just yet.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani enters the club and scans the crowd. Spotting Erika, she makes her way over to the woman and takes a stance behind her. She was here in a guardian capacity and she wanted to make sure the willworkers knew this.

She smiles in greeting to Erika, but does not speak.

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko walks in, after flashing her ID and looks around. The place was pretty nice. A little preppy for her taste, but nice.

She finds a semi-empty spot of floor to stand in and waits for the others to arrive before looking for "Miss Harpy".

Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus enters the club after flashing his ID at the door. He looks decidedly uncomfortable at such a high-end club.

Spotting Ekko, he walks over to her and waits for the others.

Ekko looks over at Animus, giving him an apraising scan. "You know, I bet you'd clean up nicely, provided you find the right fitting suit of course. What do you do in your spare time?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sighs. There are far too many sleepers around to discuss many of his real interests. "I tend to visit parks quite a bit. I'm still not used to living in such a big city."

Nodding, Ekko scans the crowd, not really sure who she is looking for exactly but keeping an eye out anyway.

"I'm still not used to being in this country, if it makes you feel any better." She says with a smile.

PRE

Joshua enters not too much later, wearing a light jacket. He does not make a real effort to fit into the crowd--either subtlety went out the window, or he doesn't really know how to hide amongst Sleepers. He looks around, trying to ignore the sights and sounds around him; seeing Ekko and Animus, he heads over.
    "Evening," he says.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Armstrong enters the club, dressed in a simple, if well tailored, black suit and a freshly polished eye patch (along with the secret under it). She didn't see anyone with a cape, so she assumed that they didn't look like Dracula. Then she saw everyone else and checked her watch to make sure she was on time, glad that she was, she moved over to them.

"So, any idea what these... people look like?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I wouldn't expect them to seem too out of the ordinary, if that's what you're asking." Animus scans the room, relying on more than just mortal sight. Finally he catches sight of two people around whom the living energies appear to be absent.

He gestures toward the two vampires. "Those must be them."

Ekko shakes her head at the small group of mages. "You guys really need to learn how to lighten up. I thought I was supposed to be the tight wad here." She smiles and then heads over to the two undead.

She smilesa at the woman sitting down. "Excuse me, I am looking for Miss Harpy, would you happen to know who that is?"

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread