DISPLAYED
Famous Last Words

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Geeze, things would have turned out waaaaaay different if Val had one more WP left at the end of all that.

2009-05-18 11:01:41 Benjamin rolls 3 to WP test (2 successes would have saved him) (10 Again)
    8,8,4 (2 successes)
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Actually, probably not, since you forgot your Wound Penalty on those rolls...

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

QuoteQuote:
    (( This is it guys, the moment of truth. Valkyrie needs 7 successes to stabilize Ghoster, and has two rolls to get 'er done before he dies in her arms. Equipment bonuses negated by poor conditions. Let's see what happens. ))
    I assumed that this included wound penalties. I'd be happy to re-roll, if you want.

lol, no 'poor conditions' were the aforementioned darkness in the car, and having to work on him in the car seat -- i should have stated total mods, my bad.

environmental/conditional =/= wound

that's a fairly important distinction to remember, since many spells and merits work on categories.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcIiYefFrGE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcIiYefFrGE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Page 16 of 16 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
+ Reply to Thread