Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
So, you're in a tavern...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Quote Originally posted by Benjamin:
    She picked out two right at first, the pretty one who was apparently hitting on a dockworker or something, and the guy in the back doing his best mysterious stranger impression.

None conveniently appear, so she makes her way across the room to the quest dispenser's table.
    you kill me sometimes *lol*
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Swear to god, that's what I picked up when I saw how things were going up to now.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Dog is sitting at Lioni's table, you callous turd.

I also envisioned it being empty, because all the regulars and staff knows it's hers -- but don't know that she's gone.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

Roxie's just rolled in on the westbound Amtrak. She does not know who you speak of.

Quote Originally posted by Soul:
    As expected though she steered for the bad-boy in the booth, so he turned back to the conversation.
    Apparently Dog has morphed from a scruffy homeless older guy into a 'bad boy'.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

Nonono. Roxie's just not interested in cockblocking prettyboys right now.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Hey as long as Marius thinks so... Dog's not picky.

+ Reply to Thread