231 - 240
DISPLAYED
Club Inferno Revisited

(449) Prologue
Jan 24, 2017 - Jan 24, 2017
(449) See Whats Become
Feb 13, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017
Page 24 of 24 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Aimée's mind raced with all the possibilities and her face somewhat showed what was going on inside her: a wicked grin, almost a snarl (which was frighteningly attractive nevertheless) accompanied the thought about just who she is going to bring down.

Her first impulse was the Prince, but she was sane enough not to try this.. yet. Next on her list would be that little wannabe-French guy: Argent. What he has done to her - what she has let him do to her - ultimately lead to the humiliating scene with the Prince and really, she wouldn't go and let herself bleed for that. "I have no further questions. Thank you." Aimée was anxious to try out her gift, to see someone crash und her heel. A warm feeling spread through her body as she unconsciously pumped blood through it; the thought of what she was going to do to Argent was giving her more pleasure than any of the pathetic mortals she had in the last few weeks could.

"No other questions?" Samael asks the others. "If not, then we are finished here, and I'll be glad to show you out... unless you'd like to sample some of what the other rooms have to offer. And do remember, my earlier offer still stands, that you may make use of those on the upper level, save the few I specifically excluded from said offer. But if not, I look forward to our talking in one month, if not before."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean stands up, a smile spread across his face "No thanks, Samael. I think I'm going to see how these new tricks work, and that might require somewhat more challenging prey - if you know what I mean."

He grins and waits to see what Lori's gonna do.

Lori gives an aggravated snort at Sean, why was he looking to her? She knew she wasn't on his challenging game list. Thinking about it just made her itch to break some pathetic mortal's face.. Preferably one with a red mohawk just like that!

"Nah Samael, thanks, but no questions. I need to get out there while there's still some night left..." She smiles at him, or tries to, but he's just so creepy now - after that promise she made. The smile fades quickly and her eyes dart away from him and turn toward the direction of the door.

Samael smiles and nods as Sean states his intent to go try out his gifts and Lori seems to be thinking similarly. He stands and approaches the wall, where the door was, and as he does so, the door appears. He makes a few short hand gestures and the door opens, swinging inward.

"After you," he says. Ahead is the hallway with the doors on both sides, the end of which is obscured by mist.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean points at Aimee "Good hangin with you, Aimee. We'll have to do something a little less weird next time, yeah? Au revoir ma cherie." Again with the lame French? Oh, Sean.

He grins at Lori, all pumped up on the ideas running through his head. Then he turns and heads down the hall like a man with a fucking purpose. literally...

Lori's vision is blurred with pure rage at the way Sean was acting. It reminded her of a mangy tom cat that escaped his owners grasp in the heat of summer, he was going to fornicate with every stray in the alley. She forgot Aimee was even there she just stomped down the hallway, her mind foggy like the mist in the hall. Now she was better than them and she'd get her chance to show them, but not tonight. Tonight she'd have to settle for something satisfying in a much simpler way.

All this time after making the deal, Aimée almost jumped up and ran past Sean and Lori - who knows what they had planned, who knows what they would gain while Aimée was sitting here?! - but really, that wouldn't disgracié; besides, what could they manage to do, anyway? She had clearly gotten the best gift.. or had she? She glanced at Samael as she passed through the door. Maybe I'll have to bring those two down, too, just to make sure that- Sean pulled her out of her train of thought. "Sounds trés bien, Sean." She even managed to smile a not-so-creepy smile.

It was hard to wait for the others at the end of the end of the hall, as images of that bâtard Argent went through her head, coupled with how she used his head as stepping stone upwards.

Narration:

The three vampires emerge from the reddish mist out onto the upper level of Club Inferno. As usual, many of the patrons here are engaged in amorous activities, but several pause in what they're doing to see the three emerge. When they look back, the door is closed, and Samael is not with them.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 24 of 24 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
Closed Thread