(449) Prologue
Jan 24, 2017 - Jan 24, 2017
(449) See Whats Become
Feb 13, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean stands across the street from Club Inferno, waiting for his friends to arrive. He's wearing black combat boots, army fatigue pants, a white t-shirt, and red suspenders. His pockets are loaded with cash and drugs, useful tools when dealing with any nightclub crowd, and considering the ambiance in Club Inferno he'd loaded up on the Ex.

((The way I figure it this meeting takes place about two nights after the Taurobolium so Sean would still have the effects of it active, this being the last night. Does that fly?))

Taylor pulls up in his silver Toyota Camry and parks it at the nearest free meter -- considering Club Inferno's popularity he/she was lucky to find an empty spot. Passers by, and maybe even Sean, would be able to hear his stereo playing Panic at the Disco's "Time to Dance" for the few seconds it takes him to park before turning the car off. Getting out of the car and spotting Sean, Taylor gives a slight wave as he/she approaches. It looks like Sean is still enjoying the effects of the Taurobolium...

This evening Taylor is dressed in an obviously handmade, one of a kind, suit. It was clear that he/she was deciding to go the route of a gender enigma rather than picking which one he/she would like to appear to be.
    Taylor's Suit

Once in ear-shot of his/her buddy Sean, Taylor flashes him that all too familiar grin. "Hey Sean, I see you're still looking pristine and more handsome than ever. So is it just you and I tonight, or do we have more on their way?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean grins and waves. "Hey, Tay. Check it, I got this cherie coming. Little french blond thing. Fuckin hot little Daeva. Invictus, hope ya don't mind. Her name's Aimee. She was upstairs with us when Silk was gettin you all bothered. She ended up dragging me out of there, talking about how she felt like they were trying to make her do stuff she didn't want to do. Like they were getting in her head, and shit. Know what I mean?"

Aimée walked up to the club (she parked her Mini a few streets ahead) to see Sean standing next to the other Kindred she briefly saw the last time. Her outfit was a bit more practical than last time (but no less sexy): hotpants over a pair of fishing-net stockings and a somewhat transparent, long-sleeved black blouse.
    like this

She moved up to the Kindred and smiled at Sean. "Good evening Chéri." Then she turned at the other one. "And I suppose you're Taylor. Good evening, I'm Aimée." He (or was he a 'she'?) looked interesting - although she hadn't decided yet, whether that was a good thing. Aimée was quite interested in what the evening might bringt.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean gestures from Aimee to Taylor and then back again as he introduces them to each other.

"Aimee, this is Taylor. Taylor, meet Aimee."

He grins, rubbing his hands together. "Alright, before we go in there we need to talk about how we want to handle this top-floor situation. I want to talk to this Samael guy, and I aint one to be left out in the cold."

He starts laughing "You know what I'm sayin? Right? Anyway."

Moving on. "So one thing we could do is whenever he comes out we could just walk right up to him. We might have to bounce a few bouncers, but I don't think they're a match for us. Although, this gothy little thing in there made it sound like he might be ghouling some of the bouncers, or something."

He thinks for a minute "I guess I can't really even say for sure that this guy's one of us, so I don't know what he's doing. What I know is that I wanna find out. I mean, the guy can talk to us. We're not here to bust his operation wide open, or anything."

"In the meantime I aim to keep myself pretty popular in there. I brought a lot of handouts for the bouncers, dancers, and bartenders. I don't think I'll have any trouble getting us close to Samael's door."

"That's all I got. Anyone else got any ideas?"

Taylor extends his/her hand outward for Aimée to shake; his/her hands are perfectly manicured and the nails painted a dark ebony black -- taking a look at them would most likely make someone wonder if he/she spent hours at the pedicure parlor. "The pleasure is all mine Aimée."

All of Sean's ideas sounded fantastic, and Taylor could tell this guy was one to get results if he was hellbent on something. Note to self: stay on Sean's good side. Turning his/her attention to the front door to Club Inferno, Taylor observes the bouncer and his demeanor for a moment, then compares it to his/her memory of those bouncers inside up on the top level.

"That's all good and well, but if the guards are ghouled then we may face a problem. I say we go the route of impressing everyone inside, let's lay it on thick. If we can get a crowd adoring us, there's gotta be a chance we'll draw Samael's attention too." Taylor seemed eager to go in and do this, he/she always loved being an attention whore.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean looks over to Aimee, waiting to see if she's got any input before they get in there and make something happen.

Huh, that thing seemed pretty important for Sean - frankly, Aimée had forgotten about this place about as soon as she left it, but a little fun is something noone could reject.
    "Well, I'm with Taylor on this." Fighting?! Seriously, that's so barbaric.. "Do you know whether .. Samael, was it? - takes only the adored and popular? I mean, it's no use for us to have a horde of goths worship us if that's not what Samael is looking for.."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

"I don't think he takes only the adored and popular. Last time we were here he took some bitch who was honestly kind of homely. I don't know what he's looking for, but I gotta think it'll help to stand out, ya know? Anyway, enough standing around. Let's just go in there and have some fun."

Sean gestures for them to follow him and he crosses the street to the club, looking to bypass the doorman and get inside.

Narration:

The bouncer, Crowbar, stands outside the doors of Club Inferno, his arms crossed as if daring someone to start something with him. There is a small queue of people waiting to get in - some pretty ordinary-looking people, some dressed in a slightly more wild manner, including a platinum-blonde woman wearing a mesh shirt, short leather skirt, high leather boots, fishnet stockings and a wide leather collar, to which is attached a chain leash, the other end of which is held by a tall, pale man with black hair, leather pants and boots and a black t-shirt.

Loud, throbbing music again pours out onto the street as Crowbar admits a couple and they go into the club.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread