Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 180
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

PRE

He nods amd takes her hand, shakes. He nods briefly to acknowledge the other woman, but focuses on Rahyna. "I'm Derek Noble. Pleased to meet you. You've assembled a very skilled group of artists. Actually, I was wondering, how'd you find the artists for the show? Are they friends of yours, or associates, or did you post a notice somewhere in preparation for the show?"

She had just randomly picked artists that she noticed at an exhibition a while back that she attended but Eva was the main reason for hosting the show ohh well the truth it was "I went to a local exhibition at the collage and found these artists names and contacted them that way. I thought that there work had a certain difference to the quality it was not all butterflies and rainbows."

He nods. "I have to say, then, you have a great eye for artists and for setting up an exhibit. I hope you'll be setting up more shows in the future? "

Rahyna smiles at the compliment "It is my intention to do so I love to surround myself with art and those that create it if i do host another showing I hope to see you in attendance Mr. Nobel."

PRE

"If it is at all possible for me to make your next showing, I will," he says. He hands her one of her cards. "It seems we have some interests in common, and as far as I'm concerned, the more venues for quality art, the better. I will definitely tell others to keep an eye out for your future shows."

Not wanting to interrupt their passion any further, Derek says "Anyhow, once again, my compliments. I hope we meet again soon, and meanwhile, I wish both of you ladies a good night."

Martin chuckles. "Macabre? You don't say," he says, eying some of the pieces. "I suppose that isn't very shocking considering... her background. Perhaps I'll speak to her later; although, she seems rather busy tonight. I'm sure other opportunities will present themselves." He looks around the museum, then adds, "It is a beautiful exhibit. Unfortunately, I do have business to attend to, so I think I may be done for the evening. Mister Nagaraj," Martin says, extending a hand, "It was a pleasure speaking with you. Enjoy the rest of your night."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

jayant gives a sliight bow, "You too, Mr. Carpenter." Looking around to make sure everything is ok, Jayant decides to leave also, heading back to the temple to check on Valencia.

S
    Soul

Marius swiftly walked to the main entrance, where he told whoever was in charge of letting people in, to keep an eye out for anyone holding a large bag, or suitcase on his way out.

Then he moved to one of the two side doors which was slightly ajar, and checked to see where it lead.

He hoped Reed had already found Rahyna and that the painting had been moved on purpose.

PRE

Seeing things are winding down, Derek takes a bit of time to check out any of the parts of the exhibit he hadn't yet seen, then goes to hang with Eva.

**Narration**

As the night winds down people start to file out.

Darek helps Eva take down her display and load it up into what ever Eva is using to transport her artwork.

Reed finds Rahyna and she does not have any idea why the painting is no longer on display. Rahyna, Reed and Marius search all of the side rooms to see if maybe it had been removed by one of the Staff and they do find it sitting in one of the rooms propped up against a table closing the door they leave the painting where it is.

All of the guests leave without incident and the night is considered a complete success.

After the last of the guests leave Rahyna locks the doors Shadow still inside as well she smiles to her and tells her its time to go to bed takes her by the hand and walks off towards her room under the museum.

~end scene~

((You guys really surprised me on this one was not expecting it to take on a life of its own and become 8 pages Nicely done I really enjoyed it ))

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread