Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Back to the Chapter house

w
    wolfman1911

Jackson wanted to run. He didn't have anyone to babysit him, so he could just get away and they'd never find him. It would be so easy, a voice in his head told him, they'd never even know you were gone. It was such a tempting fantasy that he almost didn't return, then he heard another voice in his head that killed that idea in an instant.

What if you're wrong? It hit him like a ton of bricks. You've seen and heard about what they can do- what we can do, how do you know that they don't know where you are right now? How do you know that samurai jackass isn't waiting for the chance to come after you? He can run faster than you, he and the rest of them can probably do other things that you can't too.

That was how Jackson McKennon found himself back on the front steps of the place he'd been brought when the ruffians had gotten tired of him. The place where he'd met the beautiful, sinister former prince.

After another moment of hesitation, he knocked on the heavy wooden door.

Rahyna hears a knock on the door and since Shadow is busy elsewhere gets up and goes to the door upon opening it she sees Jackson "Why hello Mr. McKennon I am glad to see you have come back I do believe we have a room all set up for you. Please come in and we can get you settled if you wish to stay here." she smiles at the man and stands to the side.

w
    wolfman1911

"I was under the impression that I didn't have much of a choice." He said as he willed himself to walk past the pretty woman who gave of a strong predator sense. "I haven't really been told a lot, perhaps you might be of assistance? At that meeting, they talked mentioned clans and covenants, and the other woman said she wanted to know. . .'what kind of vampire' I am." he said, pausing to recollect.

"What does any of that mean?"

Rahyna smiles at him as he walks past "Come into the study and I will give you a brief run down on it all."

Leading him to one of the doors off the main hall they enter a room with a desk and three chairs scattered about the room there is no much else in the way of furniture "Please have a seat I will be right back"

Rahyna exits the room and goes to the Library to get a book she returns less than five minuets later and puts the book out on the desk and starts flipping through it she finds the page she is looking for "Ahhh yes here it is if you would like to look through this it will give you a brief run down of the five clans and the five covenants." she smiles and waits for him to look it over and come back at her with any questions pretty sure there will be some.

While Rahyna waited for Jackson to finish reading through everything she pulled out her cell phone and took the opportunity to Asa.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.