Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
It's a slow night downtown

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

She seems to have a glow about her, something about her eyes not as young as that sinfully perfect body.

"Magnifique... I am glad to meet someone I can trust mon ami," she smiles widely.

T
    The Confessor

He lets out a soft chuckle, taking the cigarette between his fingers and flicking a bit of ash into the tray. "I wouldn't go that far, Aura."

"Still," he took a fresh draw and continued to let himself relax, "I'm just a cab driver. Knowing the city and being available is what keeps me in business."

"Oui? I am glad...." she smiles one of *those* smiles again, "it is that building there," she points to the poshest high rise in the city.

T
    The Confessor

The beaten old Shelby made a sharp turn and a hair pin swerve before coming to a perfect stop right in front of her apartment building. He threw the car into park with a jerk of his hand and then offered her a kind of impish smile.

He'd not seen a woman this lovely in quite some time, and he had to remind himself over and over as he looked at her angelic eyes and creamy skin that she was young enough to be his daughter and, in all likelihood just flirting with him to get out of her fare. Well, if that was the case, it had certainly worked.

He cast a brief glance at the building before turning back to her, "Here we are, young lady."

She smiles, reaching into her low cut top to find something in her bra, two things actually.

She pulls out a little keychain with an angel on it that Darren got her that is tiny, holding just the key to the apartment, and hands the man two $100 bills.

"Merci mon Donovan," she smiles, eyes glittering.

T
    The Confessor

His eyes followed her hand before he realized exactly how much control she had over him. He was after all, only a man. As her fingers caressed the rise of her breast, he realized he was staring and tore his gaze away, looking up at her as she spoke. He barely saw the money out of the corner of her eye.

It wasn't until he reached for it that he saw the denomination on the thin green paper. "The fare's only fifty bucks, doll."

He paused, not about to refuse a tip twice offered. Still, he didn't want to take advantage of this foreign woman who might not quite be aware of how much money she was offering him.

"Non Donovan... A girl cannot trust many, and that you brought me home safe and unscathed is worth this," she smiles, handing him the crisp bills, waiting patiently for him to get out and open her door.

T
    The Confessor

He gave her a kind of sardonic smirk before exiting his vehicle with a shrug. He made his way to the other side of the car with a pleasant whistle. By the time he opened her door, he seemed to be in quite a good mood. With a heavy click, he pulled the door open and offered his patron free range of the city street with an offered hand.

"Well," he said with a smile, "you can call me any time you need a ride, Aura. Any time."

She slides out, not bothering to tug down her dress as it rides up from the movement of those long legs.

"Merci," she smiles, thinking about what a nice snack he would make, too bad she wasnt hungry.

She clicks in those 5 inch heels to the entrance of the building and waves over her shoulder as she leaves.

T
    The Confessor

He lets out a long, low whistle as the door closes to her building. Closing the passenger's side door to the Shelby, he looks down at the two crisp bills in his hand and just shakes his head.

As the Shelby disappears into the night the soft whistle of "Luck Be A Lady" can be heard over the rumble of the engine.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.