New Office

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It had taken a while to re-do Davis' old office the way he'd wanted it, but, money was good for small problems like that. Asa still wasn't sure where he wanted to be, but this seemed as good of a place as any while he made up his mind.

He continued to arrange odds and ends in the office and on the desk while he waited for Erika.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika leaves Leighanne in the bar, making sure to tell her to stay out of trouble, before heading back to the offices. She knocks on the door and waits, making sure she put her phone back in the purse.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa answers the door with a smile. "Hello Miss Brady, please, come in."

It's a sizable office, with a couch and TV that's playing SportsCenter, but muted. The other end of the room has a large desk with an Aeron chair behind it, and two leather club chairs in front of it. Two silver jewelry boxes sit to the side of the desk.

"First, thank you for your endorsement, that was... unexpected. Secondly, I hope you don't terribly mind the switch I made. I get the impression you're an excellent observer and are impartial," he said, taking a seat in the Aeron.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika smiles in return, and makes her way to a chair, settling in with her purse in her lap. She takes a quick glance around the room before sitting, and then responds. "Not at all...it really isn't much more work, so I have no qualm. I am curious about your reasoning, but that is a personal inquiry."

She rests her chin on a hand, watching the Prince and then speaking again, "As for the endorsement...it was simply a choice in who might be able to handle the stress better. I adora Rahyna, but she's young. It's rare for a Prince so young to last long at all, and the last thing we need is more power shifts."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Politics," Asa answered her question with a noncommittal shrug. "Politique politicienne, as I believe the French say. Regardless, I'm glad it doesn't displease you, and again, my thanks."

He picked up the two silver Tiffany boxes, one by one, and placed them in the center of the desk. He pulled a silver pocket watch out of the desk and laid it beside the box on the left.

"These are the remains of Brandon Davis," he said, touching the box on the right, "and Icarus," touching the box on the left. "In the past, a member of your family helped me by learning what happened from things left behind at a... crime scene. I was hoping you might have that gift? You suggested that you might, the first time we met at Ballo Della Notte."

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika picks up the box from Icarus, not bothering to answer Asa just yet, and runs it through her hands, examining the object as closely as possible, before expending her will upon it. Her eyes go white and wide as she appears to enter into a trance, holding the box in a grip that turns her pale knuckles almost ivory.

Spoiler

Erika is sitting in Icarus large arm chair in his appartment, typing quietly. He seems to be writing an e-mail to someone. A red blinking appears in the top right hand corner of the lap top and Erika clicks on it with her mouse. A text message appears on the screen with the words Clan Priscus and Daeva on it. Quickly, the words change to pink ribbon, clown, and muffin. Then Erika clicks the ok button and the message goes away. She continues to type.

Suddenly, the room goes dark as all the lights in the appartment go out and the lap top turns off. Erika looks around, not seeing much of anything. Then, a strong blow rocks Erika back in the chair as something hits her in the face, hard. As her head snaps back, she feels something sharp sink into her back and proturde through her chest and she is rendered immobile.

She feel teeth sink into her neck. The attacker must have come from behind because she never sees a face. She feels the blood being pulled from her veins, tugging at her soul.

Need a Resolve + Composure roll please.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Spoiler

Erika does not get sucked into the vision and go catatonic as she feels Icarus soul get pulled into another vampire.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

It takes Erika quite a while to come out of the vision, and she's shaking visibly as her eyes return to their normal emerald shade. "Please..don't ask me to do that again. Not yet."

She's barely holding onto the box, and it falls from her hands into her lap, and she lays back in the chair, looking as though she's about to fall to pieces.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread