Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Ouch!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Kharn

QuoteQuote:
    "What in the hell is this Mrs. Moraine?" she asks putting the phone out for her to see "Who has given you this permission I know I have been standing here the hole time and did not once tell you to send a message out to the clan you are not the fucking Priscus I am and just because you have found new power in the past few moments do not under any circumstances think that gives you any power or right within the clan as far as I am concerned you are dirt on the bottom of my shoes." she looks at the message once more before continuing "Do you realize that your stupidity has just caused a great deal of confusion you in effect just told the hole clan that I have died this your clan as well and I am the only Priscus you should care about I understand that your fuck buddy has met his final death but so what do not let that cloud your mind when it comes to clan matters." Rahyna takes a step closer to Elle still sitting with Lioni "I mean you no disrespect Mrs. Dupre." she says with a smile towards her and then turning her attention back to Elle says to her "You are lucky I do not strike you down here and now for what you just did but with everything going on I think you would be more useful at full capacity but I will tell you this Mrs. Moraine you are not nor will you ever be my whip period."
    Verbal Smackdown?

That's why an edit button is needed on text messages, period.

~FC.

You know? Im pretty upset about this actually. Erica (me) F-ed up and didnt realize that Rahyna was there, and since she acted as Twist's whip she thought she was doing something nice.

Awwww it's not that bad *Hugs*

not to mention that she got verbally smackdown after she stated she wanted to join the Invictus to her sire..

repercussion.. whoo... personal horror for the win XD

Oh I know you werent poking fun. Im just pissed off that I fucked up and didnt notice and now my character looks an ass in front of everyone.

Kharn

yeah i know how that is, i remember when i announced O-Yama as a Daeva (hence the Daeva-ratu thing) man i was like Oh SHIT, i bet thats going in the "WOW, did you read this?" and not 10 seconds later, everyone was laughing at me, ugh, good times, good times

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread