Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Monsters, Everywhere

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant Nagaraj sits in his meditative posture as he focuses his nature and attempts to control his Beast. His Kukri blade is on the floor by his knees and he wears his standard issue black combat pants and plain long sleeved fleece. He was in Hierophant Paresh's temple and had made a nest within the haven for his own needs, which were not that much.

Then, it hit him. His instincts rose and the Naga inside, the name for his Beast, reared up and threatened to engulf him. If he could breathe he would have gulped as if drowning, and if his heart still beat, he would have taken it out with his own knife to squeeze the blood that burned his veins.

The feeling dispersed and Jayant was safe in his nest but he knew that something had come to the city, a monster amongst monsters. Taking out the phone he had found one night, he dialled the one person who may have similar feelings; Mr. Sunshine.

Kharn

Sunshine nearly stumbled as he felt something, a feeling of pure unadultered terror crept into his soul for a second... and then his phone rang and he nearly shit himself.

"Jayant? That you buddy? I gotta tell you, you almost made me have a bowel movement. You felt that shit?"

Hanging up the phone and sheathing his knife in an accesible place in his belt. He then quietly moves through the temple to the outside courtyard, waiting for Sunshine.

Kharn

Sunshine slides out of a manhole, squeezing his massive form through. He spots Jayant and makes his way over to him. He is tense and looks ready to spring at a moments notice...

"You have any idea what the hell that was?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant extends his hand and shakes his comrade's hand, glad to find he is ok. Looking up into his face, the Gurkha shakes his head.

"I have no idea, my friend. It left as quickly as it came, stroking my Beast as it did, tempting it out of its nest. Not my idea of enjoyment. How about you?"

Kharn

"I was walking around in the pipes and then it hit me, like fear morphed into a brick, and a few seconds later you called and scared the royal shit outta me. Creepy feelings and silence, broken by a phone call, not a good combination. Is master Paresh okay? Have you checked on him yet?"

Sunshine was smiling at first, and even chuckled a bit, but then, thinking of Paresh, his face suddenly became grim with fear. He hoped everything in the city was well but he had the feeling that the shit had hit the fan.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant curses in his native laguage and rushes back into the temple, mentally berating himself for his lack of thought.

See, he thinks, this is what happens when one thinks for oneself.

Jayant rushes through the temple, looking for any sign of the covenant's Hieorphant. If anyone had asked him, he knew this to be a lie.

His main concern was Valencia.

Kharn

Sunshine follows after him, searching for anyone in Paresh's Coterie, hoping that nothing had befallen any of them.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Master Paresh? Valencia? Mako?" Jayant calls, unsheathing his knife and holding it reverse grip, his years of training taking over as he hunts for anything untoward.

Kharn

Sunshine becomes tense and aggitated, knowing somewhere deep down that this wasn't going to be good. Like that feeling you get right before someone jumps out a damn near gives you a heart attack in a horror movie, the only catch being this wasn't a movie, and he looked the part of the monster. Despite his calm demeanor, his was terrified of finding Paresh to have met Final Death, or any of his Coterie the same...

He kept searching, ready to spring into action at a seconds notice.

"Master Paresh! Valencia! Mako!" He yells, calling out just as Jayant was doing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread