Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Phone Call to Coda

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Kaeda read the text, and decided to call Coda. She's spent the past 3 hours installing the NOS on her bike, and --truth be told-- could use a break. Laying out a thick line, she snorted it up and wiped at her eyes, which teared up at the invasion of her nasal cavities.

"Codaaaaaaaaaaa? Fashion show daddy's girl from the other night wants us to valet some new cars or some shit. What are you doing?" she asked when he answered.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

~CODA~
    Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda Looks at the phone and smiles

Kaeda you know it.....when and where?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Kaeda coughed, emitting a mist of cocaine. Shit was good.

"She said something about moving, so come over to my place and we'll take one bike. Besides, I juiced my bike and wanna show you." She answered, with an innocent tone.

So what when they finished moving cars they had to go back to her place? Just a coincidence.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

~CODA~
    Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Smiling at Char

I am with a friend, just tell me the Location and then we can meet up thier, we would need a ride back in the end to pick up your bike anyway so we can still check it out then....thanks

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Kaeda stars evilly at her phone, and tells him the location.

Closed Thread