Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Super amazing writing!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Quote Originally posted by dean:
    With a jerky twist, Anton's attention snaps from the gallery of human offal congregating across the street onto Harry Walsh. The Haunt's Beast crackles like kindling under an atrophied heart, stoking a desire to cast down and defile. He ignores it, recognising the man, offering him a smiling nod. He speaks with a haggard yet oily voice.

"Brother Walsh, was it? Evening, there. Tonights happenings? Seemed a peacocks pageant, to this sinner before you. That was at first. Seemed, by the meat of the affair, that I'd blown on in during uncertain times, what with that reshuffle. The punchline? Well, ain't immolation just a 'blink and miss' brand of theatrics?"

Anton loosens his tie with an arm of tapestry flesh. His eyes are on Harry, glinting with hunger.

"How about you, Brother? What'd you make of it?"
    Dean you ROCK my world! "crackles like kindling under an atrophied heart, stroking a desire to cast down and defile?

HOLY CRAP THATS GOOD!

Damn, that's good.

Kudos.

~FC.

Kharn

props, mad props

Tim Curry=Win

~FC.

sorry all I am seeing is big Hair and red lips saying this and it loses so much....

Flag>

(Hehehe, not really)

Anyway yea Dean, keep bringing on the Nos

I just read that thread and was about to post the same thing, it is really good and I love to see Nos interact friendly like. In an old game when i met my primogen, the only Nos in the city we sat awkwardly at the table staring at one another only saying, "My names Smith," then "My name is Ash" then there was several post of monologing inner thoughts and satring, then someone in the OOC channel (This was on mIRC) said "Behold the Great and chatty words of the Nosferatu!"

Sweet indeed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread