Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
For the Mother

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant kneels in reverance and focuses on the ritual of obedience instilled in him from his sire. Despite being of a quiet nature, he mouths the words that form in his mind, his face a mask of peace and composure.
    I am Nothing but what the Mother makes me. I am her Guardian and Protector. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

~PARESH WILLIAMS~
    Obf 2

Paresh Looks to the man that is kneeling in prayer and waits tell he is done then speaks

So what brings you to us? Why have you chosen this area to settle in?

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant stands and keeps a respectable distance for Hierophant Williams.
    "I am to serve the Circle, Master" he replies, his voice level and calm without a hint of desire.

~PARESH WILLIAMS~
    Obf 2

Paresh frowns.

You just serve the circle, no ideas of your own? Thier has to be something of you left in thier. The mother does not wish blind followers. She wants those that think. Blind faith is that which the Sanctified preach. We push for thought. That is why we know the mother takes many forms. So think on that and when you know WHY you are here come and talk to me. Maybe Valencia and Mako can help you understand.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant frowns and thinks. "I will, Master," He replies, "I meant no disrespect. My Sire simply instructed that I was to come to the city of Sacramento and gave me your honoured name. He told me that I should follow your word and guidance."

Jayant straightens and looks at the Hierophant, still diminutive and plain in his stature. "I have never been asked to think in seven years, Master, I may have to ask Miss Valencia and Brother Mako how to once again." Jayant says this last sentence with an innocent grin on his face.

~PARESH WILLIAMS~
    Obf 2

Paresh once again stifles that smile on his face at the thought of this well mannered man talking with Mako over how to act. That would be interesting to watch if not painful on my tormented heart

Those two would be a good place to start. I will be asking for the Crone of the city to meet soon so that we all might learn from one another.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant bows. "I'll be ready, Master. May I inquire as to where Miss Valencia and Brother Mako may be?"

~PARESH WILLIAMS~
    Obf 2

Looking around Paresh speaks

Around someplace I would guess.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Thank you, Hierophant, I'll leave you in peace from my incessant questions." Jayant bows before leaving to look for the Hierophant's coterie.

Closed Thread