Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
I would never want to mess with Snow

And that's how an Alpha acts.
    Doesn't matter if their plan involves gathering acorns, you still don't mess with them. Ever.

Geez...

You know, Empryss and I (and many of the players in the Los Sangrientos pack) have been playing some version of Werewolf together for a good, long while. We've had a lot of time to figure out some of these pack dynamics. I actually think the person who deserves the credit for making this work is Empryss. As the player of the lower ranking pack member, she had to be willing to not only goad Snow a bit but also back down when the time was right. Keys could have fought Snow, and we could have started rolling dice to see who would come out on top (and I think our characters are fairly evenly matched), but that would have done little to enhance the relationship between the characters or improve the pack dynamic.

So while Snow asserting her dominance may be more noticable, I think playing the more submissive werewolf well is the more noteworthy roleplaying. Good job, Empryss!

In any event, if you liked that stay tuned...Los Sangrientos will have a lot more of that kind of thing to offer in the future.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

There are many ways to run a pack. So far, I haven't seen a bad one.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

I should also point out Bodycount's response. He did a really good job too.

And you are right there. You are right.

The tummy up roll was pretty classy.

+ Reply to Thread