Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

~CODA~
    Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda stood outside and looke to Char

So how we get to your ride Char?

C
    Charunetrah

"This way...."

Char drops herelf into her Jag and floors it to her penthouse with the others following.

She smirks to herself.

He does know me so well.....I do like things fast and furious.

She dropped off the car and ran into the garage. She came out on her brand new baby, wearing her leather jacket and boots. It was a stunning Harley. It was cherry apple red that contained engines that when revved, sounded like thunder was striking. It was exquisite.

She jumped on and took off leaving the boys behind. As she did, she yelled back, "The flagger is on her way. Wait until she gets here to begin. I'll wait for my new "master" at the finish line."

All you could see was the flowing red hair trailing behind her.

G
    Ghash Ironhand

Outside Johann's demeanor turns slightly more predatory, somehow sharper and agresive, finally letting a bit more of the Beast out, allowing it to burn his blood to awaken the strenght within, maybe because a part of him was wishing the Carnon did something stupid right before starting, fortunately for him, he didn't, even if the Beast was slightly dissapointed it didn't got to tear at their enemy...

As she got into her car, the Bruja got into his bike, a blood red firebrand with big black wheels, stylish and prolonged in its shape, as much a thing of beauty as it was a thing of speed, even if now part of it's paint job was slightly scratched for innumerable ventures, the aerodinamic design betraying it had being crafted for racing, fast, strong and more then anything else, handling like a dream, which had being the reason why he'd picked her on the first place, his Jill, his bike, roaring like a hungry tigress as he rode on her, following Char's vehicle with the interest of a hunter.

Full view: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4605/jilll.jpg

Once she took out her own ride, Johann found himself even more atracted to the beautiful redhead, if that was even posible, just the sight of that wondrous red mane dancing in the wind after her, not to mention those legs seemed to go on forever, and looked good enough to bite them...

As she drew away telling them to wait for the ‘flagger' whomever she might be, the young looking Gangrel followed her with his eyes for a good while, smiling with a certain sense of fascination, almost as if too enthralled for her to even stop looking in her direction as she left them behind, his eyes only moving shortly to his rival, that mischievous grin of his lips as he allowed himself to indulge on a subtle idea of his, letting his supernatural charm work its magic, after all, if the Carnon was too busy looking at him to look at the road, all the better for him.

"Hope you won't hate me after this...
    Would hate to lose a brother biker over a girl, well, goddess, but still.
    " He said honestly, trully not meaning bad blood to be between them, yet at the same time accepting that in war and love everything is fair game, that sheer wildness in him almost seeming to become exhaservated for a second as he allowed his Majesty to do its work, hoping to not only distract him but maybe even gain some useful information if time would permit.

His eyes slowly going back to the distant figure that was her now...

(Use one Vitae for Vigor for the Scene, more out of the Beast's spoken wish to open the guy a new one then anything else xDD
    PMing you the result of the Majesty roll...)

~CODA~

As Coda followed the two of them to Char's place he fluttered the throttle on the Ducatti and even let it stall at one of the red lights. Coda looks over and grins, does the same hair flip as normal

Oh don't worry I could never hate you. Just hope you keep the same idea when your sitting in my dust.

~~Narration~~

Coda suggests a 3 'leg' race; to the county line, then the Grindhouse, and then back to Char's -- so that the winner can collect their 'spoils'.

(( Please click on Spoiler for rules. Post all applicable Merits, dice rolls, and totals; start your engines ))

Spoiler

~~Narration~~

The bikes take off in a roar of engines and flying hair.

Coda and Lucky expertly work the 'legs' of the race, although the feelings of respect and awe he had for the other racer initially throws him off.

Johann, unused to the speed at which Coda tears off at, follows suit -- almost wiping out more than once. He begins to fuel his efforts to catch up and win with Blood. Soon, even the red glow of Coda's tail lights fade.

Coda stops Lucky by Charunetrah, blonde hair reminding her of a lion's mane. The thrill of victory makes Coda wonder why he though Johann might have been some kind of hot shit.

Several minutes later, Johann pulls up, wild eyed and pale. Coda and Char can immediately tell something is wrong.

In the heat of the race, the young Gangrel has burned all of his Blood.

(( According to the rolls Ghash sent me, he used 12 Blood, and has a BP of 3
    Frenzy check at -2 (Starving) ))

~CODA~

Coda shot his 'winning' smile to Char as he got up off his bike and stood next to her waiting for Johanne to catch up

Guess his bike is built for looks more then speed.....

C
    Charunetrah

Char turns to Coda looking into his beautiful eyes and puts her arms around his waist.

It was so nice having him close once again. The thrill of the race gave her a high almost as good as when taking down one of her "assignments".

"So what was that you wanted to say to me?" She said as she leaned in and with her fangs caused the smallest tear in his neck. As his vitae slowly trickled, with her tounge she licked, after waiting for it to fully transform itself into simple blood.

~CODA~

Coda leaned in as she bit and licked at the wound it sent shivers, it was distracting

I want....ed to a....pol....a....gize

shudders

for wa....lk...ing out on you the o....th...er ni.....ght

Coda pulls back and looks at her again that same mischiouvs smile plasterd to his face

So i wanted to take you out and make it up to you.....

C
    Charunetrah

After tasting him, all she wanted to do was take him home. The race gave her a rush of adrenaline that she needed to work off.

With a look of simplistic purity she smiled.

"Thank you and.... I forgive you. I would love to go wherever you wish to take me."

Then she hesitated for a second and looked around.

"What happened to Johann? I wanted to express my gratitude for his attempt. Though he was defeated, he was fearless and any lass would be most fortunate to call him hers."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread