Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa drove a bit faster than usual, and went through yellow light that he would normally stop at. He was still fairly irritated at the recent Court; mainly because he went from having someone he knew --Twist-- to someone he had never met as the Seneschal. Stopping by the Lily, he had seen the new 'bartender', and that had raised some questions.

Icarus said 'we'. 'We discussed'. Does 'we' include Lioni?

Parking his car, he made his way inside, ignoring the doorman's protests that they were closing. He smiled to himself, remembering the first time he came here, as he looked for the Asylum's owner.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lioni walks over to Asa with a smile. "Asa, what a pleasent surprise. What can I do for you at such a late hour?"

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well -- that answered his first question.

"Good evening, Lioni," Asa replied with a warm smile. It was genuine too; he liked her quite a bit, even though they rarely saw one another. Asa also appreciated the fact that Lioni had always been blunt with him, and he was a big fan of reciprocity.

"Actually, I noticed Aurelie tending the bar at the Lily," he continued. "It just struck me as odd."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lioni nods. "Ah yes, that. Well you see, Aurelle had been spending quite a bit of time with this Marius character. I neither know him nor trust him. So, I decided she needed to be doing something else to occupy her time. Why? Do you have stake in the Lily and how it is run, Asa? If it is a problem, I can have her removed and find something else for her to do."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course it' not a problem," Asa said with a grin. "I just find it amazing how young Mr. Coben seems to be surrounded by beautiful women. I thought if I could figure out what it was, I could bottle and sell it. Unfortunately, you've just burst that bubble," he finished with a mock sigh of disappointment.

Asa continued in a more serious tone, "I'm sure the Lily will be happy to have Aurelle as long as it pleases you. The only other thing -- could you do me a favor and call me if you see our wayward Taquin Talon?"

Lioni smiles. "Of course. I am not sure if he is in town any longer, but I will pass the word along to him. And as for being surrounded by beautiful women, you seem to have need of only one and I don't think anyone wishes to incurr her wrath. Although, I'll see if I can get that little secret out of Neil for you."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes," Asa replied with a happy smile, "The only one for me."

"Well, thank you for seeing me," he said continued with a nod. "I'll be sure to inform you if I hear of the Lily's new bartender getting unwanted attention." He said the last with a slight questioning tone.

Lioni gets a look of sheer hatred in her eyes as she speaks. "Yes, please see to it Marius does not give her any undue attention. She should really concentrate on her work, not on some pretty face."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

The look in her eyes couldn't help but remind him of what he had learned in the first Ventrue meeting, so long ago. That knowledge, however, wasn't what motivated him. "I'll do my best," he replied, simply and seriously.

Asa took his leave then, after expressing his pleasure at seeing her again.

Conversations with Lioni were always interesting.

Closed Thread