Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Primogen Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Nicolo straightens and restraightens the pillows on the couch, the angles of the lamps, the levels of the shades, and the books on the table over and over again. His neurosis help him formulate plans and think through strategies. This may go easily, or it could get ugly very quickly.

He paces as he thinks, waiting for the others to arrive.

d
    defarious

Neil pulls up to the address Nicolo gave him he looked forward to this he wanted a chance to speak with the others with out risking being overheard. Parking his car he walks up to the door, it looks as if he was the first to arrive.

He knocks on the door and waits for an answer.

Nicolo answers the door, relieved to see it's Neil first to arrive. "Buona sera, Signore Neil." He invites him in, shakes hands and offers him a seat on the couch.

"So... have you had any thoughts since being tasked with this?"

Neil takes a seat on the couch and thinks for a moment "Well... I'm unsure I don't know the current Harpy very well but I think we could benefit from a new Harpy that sees eye to eye with us."

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika steps out of the taxi, and takes a look around the area, placing it firmly in her mind for the moment, before she heads to the apartment. She places a well-timed knock on the door, and waits.

Nicolo smiles and nods at Neil, just at they both hear a knock at the door. He goes to answer it. "Buona sera, Medico Erica, won't you please come in and have a seat. We were just chatting as we waited for the others."

Nicolo stood, gazing out at the spectacular city lights view as he continued to speak with Neil, and now Erika. "It is my understanding that we don't even have to fill the position of Harpy if we don't choose to do so. It's always been my impression that when the position of Harpy is filled officially, people usually see it as a propaganda position for the group that has chosen her. If the position is obtained unofficially, by personal power and charisma, people are much more apt to genuinely respect her."

"Can either of you tell me exactly what Rayhna has done that has made her an excellent Harpy?"

Neil leans back and folds his arms a he speaks "I fear I barely know her and such I know nothing of her services as harpy, good or bad." glancing at Erika hoping she will be able to give more insight

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika inclines her head, and follows Nicolo inside. She takes a seat, and slides one leg across the other, her long skirt covering her continually. "I do not believe we should be discussing an issue that concerns all of us without the other two." She shrugs, and leans back in the seat, pulling a small but tattered old book from her purse, opening it to a specific page as she begins reading, waiting for an answer.

Nicolo grinned. "Just passing the time, Doctor Erika, until the others arrive. It's not like I've said anything that I won't repeat again for them." He never understood her, and probably never would.

"So, Neil. How about that weather?" He laughed. "No, seriously, how's the club?"

d
    defarious

Neil chuckles, Nicolo was an interesting kindred and it would be a different experience working with. "The club goes well and shows promise to get better, not quite where I want it yet but better then I expected this early." Neil looks at Erika reading her book Well I guess we are just not interesting enough for her he thinks to himself before looking back at Nicolo "You have a very... pleasant place here thank you for inviting us over." He says with a smile, some may not like him but few would ever call him rude.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread