Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
do YOU understand?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Quote Originally posted by Lioni:
    Lioni looks at her childe. "Are you deaf? I just said you have already shown me you are not prepared to be released. Now, the way I see it is you are leaving me only two options. Destroy you, or put you back into torper. If you continue to disobey me and argue with me, then I will pick one. If you chose to leave this haven tonight and seek out Marius, I will have Hound Davis hunt you down and bring you back to me, then I will make my choice. If you do anything against my wishes, I will make my choice. Do you understand? At this point only one word is necessary. Yes or no."

And rumor has it Quinton has the heaviest hand to his childer.....

All I know is 'Don't piss off Lioni.'

Oh, how soon my Sire forgets... ::grin::

QuoteQuote:
    < JUST SO YOU KNOW: You broke my toe AND you scuffed my Pradas... Not acceptable. I was doing NOTHING wrong. I'd like a new pair. Black, please. ~A >

Looking at the text he puts the phone down and does not bother to text back, if she did not know what she did wrong he had failed himself, maybe it was time for destruction
    And, for the record, I don't think Baron Quinton was talking about his "own" destruction because he was so distraught over his personal failure... LOL

Aura is NOT having a good day....

But, WELL WRITTEN FROST!@ Frost never ceases to amaze me.

I joined Twilight Valley without knowing what to expect, but I'm really impressed by the drama created by all the characters involved in this episode. From the relationship developing between Marius and Aura and the conflict that's being created by Lioni's demand that Aura break off all contact with Marius...its just really well done. I'm personally interested to see what Aura will do next, what Marius' reaction will be, and what will happen if they go against Lioni's wishes.

Well done everyone.

Thanks Yeled. I cant wait to figure out what she's going to do too ROFL.

It's the Nights of our unlife??

Soap concept here we come

Twilight Valley, location of the hit nighttime soap opera, Days of Our Unlives.

lol, who was it that came up w/ All My Childer?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread