Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Emergency Daeva Meeting

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Elle spends the entire night getting things ready for the emergency meeting of the Daeva. She works hard, having found an excellent hotel to use a suite in, one that was originally a CEO's meeting room is now something quite different. She has made it into a Daeva Meeting Room. The walls are hung with black silk, light muted and half of the white bulbs replaced with deep burgundy. She has rented deeply apholstered chairs in rich vibrant colors setting them evenly beside a round table, not wanting anyone to feel as though one is above another. Soft music plays in the background and the overal atmosphere is one of opulence. I would have done more if there had been more time. she thinks, then sighs, this is the best she could do for the moment, and hopefully her Clan would accept it.

She is wearing a jaw dropping dress and heels, her insanly perfect form complemented perfectly. She seats herself on the arm of the chair watching the clock tick closer to 9 and hoping that her txt reached everyone that it should.

Charles did not know this woman but he felt if this would be a good way to meet the other Daeva in the city. he enters the room he was impressed by what this Elle Woman had done worthy of the suffocation and style of the Daeva clan "but does she act the part she wishes to imply" he wanders to himself.

seeing Elle, he bows Deeply "Good Evening madam, I am Mr. Charles Cornelius Black." he could feel the beast rage a little in side of him. "May I ask who you are?"

Good evening... she purrs silkily, I am Elle Moraine, the Daeva whip, please, have a seat while we wait for the others, thank you for coming. she comments, gesturing graciously to the comfy chairs.

Charles sits at the head of the table. this was not an Invictus meeting but Twist was not here that gave him a clue that something was up and if it turned out that the Daeva were going to need a new Priscus he wanted get as much power he could from this.

"So Miss.Moraine how long have you been in the city?" Charles says with a smile.

Rahyna comes into the hotel and finds the room where the meeting is supose to be held she enters the room and looks around seeing only a woman and Charles Black well being that the text she recieved had not come from Charles she assuemed that the woman was the one hosting this evenings meeting she walks up to her and extends a hand.
    "Good evening I am Rahyna the Primogen Harpy thank you for offering your hospitality." smiling pleasently she looks around once more "I do not see Twist is she not here yet?"

PRE

Elle nods deferentially to the woman and shakes her hand firmly, she likes the look of this one, not tying to be all suave like that infernal Mr. Charles, just lovely and business like.

"Of course Madame Harpy," Elle smiles widely, "thank you so much for attending I deeply appreciate it."

"That is one of the reasons for the meeting, and if it is not too impertinent of me, I would be very grateful to wait until all of our family has arrived to discuss Lady Twist." she murmurs, not trying to be rude at all, just figuring it is better to do it all at once.

by how Elle did not answer his attempt at chit chat he desisted that it wold be wise to shut up at the moment. was he being to formal perhaps, "this was not an Invictus meeting" he remind himself he did not need to be so high strung at the moment. when Rahyna found her seat, he said "good evening Madame Harpy." he says pleasantly.

"Oh no trouble at all though I do hope all is well with her." she leaves the statement at that and turns to the table where the chairs have been put out around the table picking a chair that faces the door so she can see who is coming in she sits and looks over to Charles "Good evening Mr. Black I do hope all is well with you and that you have become acquainted with your family since the last time I spoke with you."

he speaks with a hint of a southern accent "yes I did thank you for asking and thank you for giving me that contact Information I have met them and the first thing they had me do was arrange a party for them."

he Laughs "I guess if you want to throw a party you have to call a Daeva. which reminds me..."

Charles looks over at Elle "Miss. Moraina, I like what you have done with this room if very Beautiful."

he could sense that Elle was annoyed with and maybe commenting on what she had done to make the clan feel more comfortable would maybe make things less tense for them. he did not want to make enemies with his own clan.

Thank you... It was short notice, I assure you that the future meetings will be met with much more opulence.
    she says, nodding graciously, getting a little anxious waiting for the others and considering just starting the meeting.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread