Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Going for a drive

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Venessa looks shocked for a second, as she realizes what she said. Taking a sip of her soda to give herself a minute to think, she sighs. "Ok, Joe, I am going to level with you and be up-front and honest. If you don't believe me, I'm sorry. I can prove it though."

She smiles at him. "I'm a telepath. That's how I know Sheriff Berk is on our side."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Joe Connell
    Joe Connell

"Ok." She may have just as well have told him she had a peanut allergy, for he didn't blink, or even look terribly surprised.
    "So, should we go through and examine each department member? Could it be that easy to ID them?"

Venessa shrugs. "I don't know everyone in all the departments, so I couldn't tell you."

He doesn't believe me. I am not surprised. Oh well, he'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Joe Connell
    Joe Connell

"So, how exactly does your telepathy work? Can you teach me?" Joe asks. He sounds inquisitive.

Venessa stares at him as if he has three heads. "Ok, explain to me how you go from being a skeptical jackass in one moment to a believe the next. Because I am having a very hard time believing that you believe I am a telepath."

Joe Connell
    Joe Connell

"And I'm having a hard time understanding how your telepathy works. So I take it that it's not on all the time. Some comfort that. But no, I've taken you seriously this whole time." Joe seems very sincere. "I said 'Ok'. That means I believed you. What more do you want?" Joe sighs.

Venessa raises her eyebrows. "Would you like a million people's thoughts running around in your head all the time? I would go insane. And some people are harder to get into then others, but most normal people who have no psychic abilities are very easy. Like you, for instance. I don't know if it is something I can teach, but if you would like I can try."

Joe Connell
    Joe Connell

"On second thought, how about you do that kind of stuff. I'll stick to cuffs and tasers, if you don't mind. So, how close do you have to be to someone to tell if they are not on our side?"

Venessa shrugs. "As long as I can see them, I can read them. What? You don't want voices in your head Joe?"

Joe Connell
    Joe Connell

"Generally no. I one. And as long as it stays one, its easier to keep track of. Alright then. Shall we go do a research survey about job satisfaction. Or do you think we should sell some girl scout cookies?"

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread