Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Helping Hands

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Darren Nash

Darren laughed out loud, the final bit of chill leaving his body.

"Maybe, Brenda, maybe," he replies. "I'm not big on ghosts and goblins but if they believe in me then I suppose its only fair the other way around."

Finishing his lunch, Darren stands and rubs his hands together, smiling towards Miss Claire. "Well, ma'am, if you excuse me, I have a shed to clean out," he says, determination written on his face as he strides towards the shed.

Haunted indeed. Lets see, shall we.

After a short time, the boys come home and begin to help Darren finish the shed. With all four boys helping, it doesn't take any time at all to get the place cleaned out. But Darren does not feel the sense of being watched again.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Darren Nash

Satisfied with a job well done, Darren thanks the rest of the guys for there help before going back inside the house to get cleaned up. After going through the tools, he decides to keep some of the tools that Brenda is missing from her own toolbox.

"So, guys, know anywhere I can sell these tools. Miss Claire said we can make the old shed into a gym, which would be handy. Save us some money in paying for some public gym. What d'you think?"

Joe nods, looking at the tools. "I think that would be a great idea. Some of these don't look like they've ever been used. A friend of mine's dad own a construction company, let me see if I can swing a few bucks out of him."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Darren Nash

"Nice one, Joe. Do you mind, anything will do, just so we can get some half-decent equipment to chuck in the gym." Smiling, Darren continues,"I just wanna get a punchbag to start, but some freeweights would be cool too."

As he finishes he takes out his phone to send a text.

"Better check if I'm needed at work first, before I start losing all my time in this," he says, chuckling.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4