The Chapter House

Shadow and Zachary will continue here.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

As it was her job to interperate these things, Shadow considered the dream carefully. Fire could mean a multitde of different things. It was a tool of cleansing, creation, and destruction. But it was the mention of a dragon that concerned her. This could mean anything from the Dragon's rising to power, to a firey ball from heel coming to destroy the city.

"Did you say if the dragon was born of the flames or if the dragon was the flame?"

~EZEKIEL~
    Obf 2

Ezekiel made his way into the Chapter house looking for Shadow so that she could get the word to the Dragons. He was happy he found her as he stepped into the Library.

Shadow it is urgent we talk.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Looking concerned, Shadow motions for Ezekiel to sit down. "Please Ezekiel, sit. Tell me what is going on."

~EZEKIEL~
    Obf 2

Sitting to make her feel more comfortable he clears his throat

His Majesty has called an Emergency Court this Saturday at the Prince's Harpies Elysium. All are to be their. If not they are the targets of the Sheriff and Hounds. Make sure this word circulates.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow looks somewhat alarmed, but nods. "All right, I can do that. I hope I can track them all down."

She stands and moves to a desk in the library and pulls out a small book. She picks up her cell phone off the desk and begins to go through the book, setting up her phone for a mass text.

Closed Thread