Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Bare Neccesities of Life (4Seasons)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin bounces from foot to foot, hoping that Alice will show up soon. Its going to be such a cool idea! Who wouldn't want to do it?
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had been forever since Alice had heard from Al or for that matter anyone else from her court when she didn't have to be all official and serious. She was grateful for the requested audience because be truthful, she was getting lonely. Not that she wasn't happy with Nightfall, but she really missed socializing with others.

Alice finally arrived wearing a festive green and red sweater with little white snowmen designs on them over a pair of white slacks. On her left ring finger she of course wore her ring given to her by nightfall.

After she spotted Al she smiled warmly at him while she approached him, flowers blossoming in her wake.

"Hi Al, nice to see you."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin waves to her, running up to give her a hug. "Alice!" He laughs, obviously in a very very good mood. the constant giggling of children turns into full laughter as he laughs as well. "Oooooh shiny." He says, staring at her ring. He seems compeltely distracted by the shiny ring.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Laughing along with Al, she returned his hug. When he noticed the ring she looked down at it as well smiling.

"You like it? Neil gave it to me. We're getting married!"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin's eyes bulge, and the grin splits his face in half, and the children's laughter turns to cheers for a brief moment. "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" He jumps up and down, so thrilled for his good friends! "Yay yay yay yay yay! Can I come?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Laughing at the monkey-thief's reaction she found his excitement infectious. "Of course you can. I wouldn't have it any other way. Buy, you wanted to talk? Should we find somewhere more private."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Thank you!" Al-Adin can't contain his happiness and he bounces around to a private room. "So I got this great idea for spring festival. You know how everyone wants something right? And spring is about making people happy right? So why not have me get someone what they want if they win a contest? They tell me what it is and where it is, and I'll get it for them."
    Like Faith's keys for Yui. That was fun.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice thought for a moment at his proposal and finally spoke, "That's and interesting idea. As long as the requests are reasonable I don't see a problem doing this. It could be fun. Did you have a contest in mind that we could sponsor?"

The more she thought about it the more she thought it was a pretty good idea in principle and hopefully people could cut loose and have fun with it.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Uhhh" He sheepishly scratches the back of his head as he shakes it back and forth. "Nope! Maybe whoever can sing the best? Or a dance? Or maybe, oooh. Eating Contest!"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, I think it is a lovely idea. We will think of something." Alice paused and after a short moment continued. "We've all been so busy lately so I've been thinking of having a Spring get together something that would be fun and pull everyone together. What do you think?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread