Ended
Watch

Just a scene at a bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    t
    tragedyjones

Outside the club, a loud chopper swooped into the lot off of 15th street, carrying on it a woman, still new to town, who needed to find out what was what. She knew, or at least was pretty sure, that more... stationary kindred frequented bars and clubs to hunt. The rack, she recalled. Whatever they called it, Miranda was here now.

Stepping off her bike after parking, she shoved the keys into her pocket. The night felt nice, but she kept it away from her as best she could. Her usual revealing outfit was bundled beneath layers of heavy road leathers, complete with a leather coat, zipped almost all the way up to the top. Only the faintest hint of her prodigious cleavage, a faux-silver crucifix resting between her breasts.

Boot heels clacking along the pavement, the woman entered the bar, reminding herself to breath and draw in the scent of the crowds and the bar. As she made her way to the smaller bar, she forced some of the precious blood she still had in her system to fill out her features, warming her cheeks and doing a fine enough job of making her look like she wasn't a walking corpse.

She felt nervous, knowing that there were likely to be other of her kind here, although she wasn't certain. And she knew that the handgun in her waistband wasn't enough to stop a pissed off Kindred.

"If only I had learned to grow claws like the others..." she mused to herself as she climbed slowly into a barstool.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris walked into Avalon. He had only been in the Court several times, but what exactly was upstairs? He looked around. No Kindred of high standing, as far as he could know, to watch him. So he could be there without the danger of others.

Well, others were all busy with the bloodhunt. But since nobody invited him in a group - which had its reasons of course - he just wandered around alone. Who knows? Maybe our 'beloved' Ebeneezer MacAntaghee wants a drink occasionally.

When he arrives at the bar, he feels a Beast then equals his. And he sees a body that goes far beyond his appearance. He decides to slide into a barstool next to her. 'Hello there.'

He gave her the time to recognize him as one of her kind, which shouldn't take long. 'I don't believe I've seen you before. I'm Chris.' Chris gave her a smile.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max makes his way upstairs from Court, taking a little break from counting ceiling tiles downstairs. It was a quiet night, it seems everyone was busy tonight with their own affairs. He feels his Beast flare from an unfamiliar Kindred, his eyes drawn to the bar. There was a male he vaugely recognized, and a female he didn't. Me moves closer to th le two, not interrupting them but he certanly would have a word with the new arrival soon...*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The doorman stops Miranda as the light on the metal detector lights up.

"House keys?" he asks the leather-clad woman with a smirk, shaking his head and barring her entrance.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

t
    tragedyjones

A frown hit her face, almost turning into a subtle growl. "Sex toy" she sneered and turned on one heel, heading back to her bike. She was used to joints far less... classy, so to speak. Slipping the piece into her saddlebag, she sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

For the first time since her embrace, she felt lost. When she was forced to run with the gang, she knew what was what, even if she didn't have any freedom. But hell, this is what she wanted, right? Drawing in an unneeded breath, she walked back towards the door, waiting in line for the club.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Resuming with Dark Passenger's post for Chris Wooding

When he arrives at the bar, he feels a Beast then equals his. And he sees a body that goes far beyond his appearance. He decides to slide into a barstool next to her. 'Hello there.'

He gave her the time to recognize him as one of her kind, which shouldn't take long. 'I don't believe I've seen you before. I'm Chris.' Chris gave her a smile.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

t
    tragedyjones

A hard swallow forces back some of the anger welling in her throat. The man was a rival, and a voice whisperhowled into her brain "killsmashdestroy". But she was able to fight it down, beating back the savage nature of what passes for her soul.

"Hello, Chris..." she let the words hang for a moment, waiting before continuing. "I'm Miranda. And yeah, I'm... new in town." Leave it vague, mysterious.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris waits a moment with answering. The woman didn't seemed the most eager to one talk here. 'So ... what brings you to town? If I may ask.'

'I'm pretty new here myself, but maybe I can help you get started in Sacramento.' Like saying you need to have a look downstairs, in a moment there is someone there...
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

t
    tragedyjones

"Needed a fresh start is all." She tries a smile now, hoping to disarm some of the tension. He hadn't gone for her throat, nor she for his. [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"]"And that's a very generous offer there, Chris. Wasn't expecting such a... friendly reception."[/COLOR]

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh, well, there are more friendly... people here. You just need to say the right thing.'

Chris comes a bit closer, whispering now. 'You should take a look downstairs, soon. You need to be acknowledged here. Now is not the time though. I'm more friendly, because I could have been spared of some misery if there was someone to help me.'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.