DISPLAYED
VtR XP Reports (Info in 1st Post)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Vampire XP Report form!

Just a couple of small reminders:

Submission
    Starting from a week left in the month, you can turn them in.

Status
    Like Glimpses, it's not mandatory, but it does affect your evaluation.

Deadline
    It's the last day of the month, midnight. Few exceptions. You have a week to get them done, which is pleeeeeenty of time

After You Submit
    XPRs will be graded and the results pushed out to your character sheets' XP Log. If you're new, you'll find a post in your character sheet thread that shows the XP Log, and it will be there.

Longevity XP
    Every calendar quarter, active toons receive a Longevity award. If you were active from Jan 1 to the end of March, you'll be getting a 5XP bonus. This is to encourage active, sustained characters. If you qualify for Longevity, we'll factor it in. If you think it should be there and it isn't, feel free to ask me about it, but be prepared to possibly​ be told you just weren't active enough to qualify

What is Fuck Vinc Ash?
    Just something we sometimes do for laughs -- the Vampire version of Fuck Marry Kill. Results can be found here.

What's the usual amount of XP given per month?
    Since the awards are 0-10, the average is 5.

What is the XP award based on? Number of posts? Length of posts?
    - Activity
    - Engagement with others/the venue
    - RP Quality
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Help us help you.

That fanger you wanna fuck/vinc/ash that has more xp than you so that you can't?

They turned in an XP report.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

3. Likes RipTide, Matamune, Wod.Infant, Sirith, Jhet liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Also.

Some of you think you probably should have gotten Longevity, but you didn't. Hint: One sentence does not a character profile page make*.

Having a wiki page that other players can refer to is part of being active and participating in the game. Just because "omfgz i haz sekrits" isn't a super good reason to have a blank forum profile page.

But you can. If you want. But if you want Longevity XP, you can't :P

This is kind of a writing site/game, so writing is kind of a thing. Some of you should be legit embarrassed.

0 Scenes

We're getting to the end of March my lovelies! XPRs are due by the 31st!!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

Remember folks, tomorrow's the last day to get in your XPRs!

And West made an awesome shiny button, from the Account drop down, there's a new button next to the character account/name - click it and you're bright to your XPR form!

8. Likes West liked this post

West Saber Sloth

I submitted mine, but it appears there is an error. Lenora's name auto-populated the button, just as the others did, but, for some reason, it appears she is not associated with the report (Her name does not appear after the XPR message in the inbox, and the form looks quite jumbled).

- Stray

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

That was my fault Stray . There was a snippet of errant code that's since been fixed.

Thanks, West !

Would y'all like me to resubmit?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Up to Saber Sloth ~

13. Likes Stray liked this post

0 Scenes

Yeah so a resubmit Stray , then everything'll be neat and organized with Lorena's fancy stats

15. Likes Stray liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread