Watch

Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

As the Ogre starts to drag her away, Faith comments, in that oh-so-dangerous tone of hers, "I'll bet you are, you big lug." A moment later, there's a sigh, something resembling resignation. "Fine. I guess I can keep it for the evening. It'd take too f**king long to get my hair done right anyway." She takes one last look over the bar, before interrupting the walk out. "Wait."

She pulls her hand away, just a minute, and goes to retrieve the discarded Dark Lord helmet. The black piece of plastic in hand, she rejoins Spartan. "Can't leave without this little number," she comments, and the two head out together. Drinkers beware, the season of wrath is out to party.

Player of the Month

Matt double fists a pair of bourbon and cokes before speaking again. "The Ex just called to wish me a happy birthday, tell me I've been an asshole and that she loves me but won't wait for me. She was right." Well that might have come out of left field but if you can't confide in your packmates just who the hell can a guy really talk to?

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Closed Thread