Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison pulled up to Granite Park in her red JEEP Wrangler along with those with her from the pack den. She sat in the seat for a moment looking at the park before her trying not to get her hopes up that this lot would stick around, yet she couldn't help but imagine what this place would be like with werewolves one again. However, since they were already missing some things did not bode well in her mind that they would.

"Well, here we are Granite Park. Our name sake..." she said trailing off looking at things around her. Finally she hopped out of the vehicle.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

PRE

Matt watched the JEEP pull up just outside the park and saw Alison spring out of the Wrangler about thirty seconds after it came to a stop. Respecting her ability to sense a fellow predator he moves away from the tree he was leaning against and gives the Full Moon a small wave of greeting. The Half Moon walked towards the JEEP, removing his ipod's ear pieces along the way, wondering just what it was about Werewolves and larger vehicles, almost every wolf he knew drove a pick up truck or an actual all terrain vehicle. He would have driven something from back in the day, a Corvette Stingray or a Mustang, convertible of course, with a good oldies station on the radio. Well growing up in the state that was Stephen King's Muse effected everyone differently, Matt thought as he neared the JEEP, only a Maine kid could have a lifelong dream of never having the need for a car with a top.

T
    Tsali

"Hey there," Scott hops out of the shotgun seat. By now he's changed into sweats that he had in his own trunk. Looking at the younger wolf, he nods to the blonde. "You know Alison?"

PRE

"Yeah we met in Fremont Park a little while back, she messaged me and invited me out for an evening stroll here in this nice park." He greets the wolf with a slight smile. "Name's Matt."

u
    ursur5

Alex climbed out from the back after scott studying the new comer as he introduced himself. < Damn they sure do have alot of wolves around here..> Offering matt a wave and nod of his own he breaks his attention away toward the park. <Zombies, ridden, what else could it be hiding?>

T
    Tsali

What's he writing down and what's he thinking? You might want to try using a different kind of annotation for each (quotation marks, italix, <> these things, coloring your text, etc.)

u
    ursur5

ooc

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison grinned as the new arrival approached. "Hey sport! Good of ya to come." Turning back to the others with her she continued. "Yep I asked Matt to stop by."

Pointing to each person in turn she introduced them to Matt, "There's Scott, and the quiet one there is Alex. He writes everything he needs to say. Mute I guess."

"A couple of things first. Granite Park is mine, I'm allowing you all to use it until you either make the cut, you chose to part ways, or I kick ya out. I'm pretty laid back so be respectful, work hard when it is time to work, then play hard when it is time to relax and we'll get along fine."

"However, I expect a lot from you all. I expect you to give your all, do as your told, and to use your brain not your anger. I expect control and discipline at all times as each one of you reflect on me and the others and I'll be damned if your going to make me or HOG look bad to the rest of the city." She looked around at everyone to make sure they understood.

"Violence without focus or purpose is meaningless and mindless rage. Rage will get you and others killed, reckless and stupid actions will also get you or others killed so stay focused. Lastly if you have a problem with someone else here and can't work it out peacefully you come to me first. Questions? Comments?" Looking over those assymbled she waited and if anyone had anything to say.

OOC Note
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

PRE

Matt gives a nod to both Scott and Alex as Alison introduces everyone and listens to the Alpha of the reborn HOG give the pack's first mission statement. He liked what she had to say, no bullshit, no internal fighting to weaken the pack and fight smart. Also it was clear that she really cared about her territory, something that was a big plus to an Iron Master like him. When the time comes for comments and concerns he has none and voices that opinion.

"Sounds good to me."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison's phone beeps and she pulls it out and after reading a text she replies. "Ernest is back. He's on he way. He'll meet us near the skate park. Lets get going." She said while leading the others toward the skate park. She went slow waiting for others to speak up on the way to their destination.
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last