Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Visit To The Museum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    J
    Jase

Alluicious took the directions Millie gave him of several museums here in Sacremento, the first one at the top was the Fillard Goldman Museum. As he drove up, parking in the designated place for visitors. Alluicious stepped out from the car wearing a tight blue, short sleeved polo, black jeans and black combat boot. He is cleanly shaved, wearing a dash of Polo cologne, a timex wristwatch and a 24kt white gold chain w/wiccan pendant around his neck. Alluicious proceeded into the museum, picking up a few brochures along his way. Alluicious didn't see, right away anyone so he casually walked around viewing different exhibits. Stopping at the Mesopotamia exhibit, Alluicious became intrigued by what he saw.

*Whoever sat this up took their time, each piece sat strategiclly in place with care...*

Jordan had finished up with the restoration team; it was more work than he thought, and his respect for Prym's patience and attention to detail rose a thousand fold. He was volunteering more frequently now, since the Museum was short staffed.

He had gone into the main cupola of the Museum, and spotted a new face. It must have been the person's impressive looks that called Jordan over, since the Sybil reported no magic in use.

"Those are models of ziggurats, stairstepped pyrimidal shrines common to valleys in Mesopotamia and western Iran. Those colors are supposed to have some astrological significance."

J
    Jase

Alluicious was startled slightly by a gentleman, as he listened to him.

*Shit...Give a brother a heart attack why don't ya, and he's educted. Must work here i guess.*

"Mesopotamians believed that these pyramid temples connected heaven and earth, do you think so?" Alluicious said with a smirk. "I think it was sad that only the Priests were allowed in them, but then again they believed them to house the Gods."

"He knows his stuff. Good deal."

"I don't know if you could call them the Pillars of Heaven , but they were certainly closer to the heavens than the villages that formed around them. Welcome to the Goldman; I'm Jordan, one of the volunteers."

J
    Jase

"True! Nice to meet you Jordan, my names Alluicious. I just moved here and was taking in the city visiting the local museums, i'm no curator but i do purchase alot of books in my work and a few are old." Alluicious said.

*Now he's someone that should be promoted, i am sure Jordan has better things to do that talk Mesopotamia history.*

Jordan nodded. He reached into a shirt pocket and pulled out a Russian leather card case.

"Worst case, a potential client. Best case, something more. I will test him with a Mysterium keyword."

He handed the new arrival a card, which read: Jordan Shepard, Rare Books and Manuscripts with address on T Street, telephone exchanges and email. At the bottom, the card noted Member, American Society of Questioned Document Analysts.

"You and I seem to be in similar lines of work. But I've diversified since coming to Sacramento. I've become something of a wingman to the Curator here."

To one of the Mysterium, the Alae Draconis, this phrase would give a nudge. Otherwise, it was just hubris.

J
    Jase

Alluicious took the card Jordan offered him, looking at it he pocketed it. "I see we do, i'm a wandering free-spirited [i]wingman[/] myself. Though now i am looking for stability and a few personal answers." Alluicious says as he pulls out a gold card case, opening it up he pulls out a white plain card with just his name and number on it.

*Maybe ole Jordan here is of some usefulness after all, nice use of wingman in reference to thel cabal The Wings of the Dragon.*

"Here's my card, all its got is just my name and number til i get settled and all. But do feel free to call, i am always looking to buy or restore old and used books, heck i even trade every now and again."

Jordan accepted the card with both hands...very traditional. Then he looked at the newcomer, and said:

"Well, I'll tell you. If you have the time, what say we two wingmen go and compare notes. The coffee is strong enough to wrestle three falls, but the conversation should be good."

J
    Jase

"Sure, lead the way. Hey now, i myself do like a strong 'cup of joe and would love someone to converse with." Alluicious said.

*Maybe this conversation could lead to something good...*

Jordan led the new mage to a small conference room down one of the Museum's administrative corridors.

"Please take a seat; be comfortable." A few moments later, coffee was served in one of the Museum's mugs. Jordan took tea and sat down.

"Well, as one of the Alae Draconis, welcome to the Sacramento Mysterium, Alluicious. May I know your Path, your city of origin, and an idea of your experience in the Order?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.