Watch
171 - 179
DISPLAYED
Can't Read My Poker Face

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Great! I'll see you at Avalon!" Al-Adin rakes in his only win, before loosing hand after hand after hand, swiftly running out of money. When he goes on all in, his 2 5 suited proves to be no good against the pocket King.
    "I am out of money."
    Al-Adin frowns, before grinning. "That was fun! We should do this again!" And then he gets up and leaves.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Have a good one" Digger says as he polishes off his bear and takes his leave.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Bye Jimmy," Terri says with a wave, folding as she goes and stretching. "Actually, I better get going too. I'll see you at Halloween, Martha. I'll be hitting Reverance first." She smiles to the girl and then looks at the rest at the table. "Nice to meet you all, catch you around."

Terri departs without any of the money she bet but also losing the fear of poker she had held. In her books, a win for sure.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus' pile of chips slowly dwindles as the night wears on, and despite Al's best efforts, he never quite makes it out of his funk. Finally, he stands and stretches, eyes watering a bit from the smoky air. "I should be going too. I guess I'll be seeing people at the Halloween party."

Player of the Month

Thomas watches as the others leave and takes a look at his watch. The night was passing by and he realized that he should probably get going, he still had a couple of things to do before dawn. He pushed himself away from the table, stands up and speaks to those players who have yet to leave.

"It was nice to meet you all, we should do this again sometime." He nods goodbye to anyone making eye contact and leaves the room and the game.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles happily. Making a silent point of scouting out the Reverence...anywhere where Miss Terri goes seems to be the very latest place to be. Miss Terri was clearly someone to emulate and learn from!

Nodding and smiling to those departing, she too was readying to depart...cheerfully wishing all her companions a very happy evening, she even adds the occassional curtsy in her clear excitement at meeting everyone!

Martha pauses as she nears the door. Looks at the table and the almost empty room...the heavy smoke lingering near the ceiling lamps...the scattered snacks and empty beakers...she begins to loiter too. Quietly, she hobbles over to help The Chief tidy up before heading away.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Kharn

"Yeah, I should be headin' out as well, see you all on Halloween." Colin says, pausing to finish his drink and light another smoke before heading out as well.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Chief had gone all in on a gamble and busted out quite some time ago, but he had sat at the table with the remaining players - drinking, smoking, and smiling as he listened to the myriad conversations swirling around him.

When people began trickling out he began to clean up, taking a trashcan from the kitchen and circling the table, dumping ashtrays and dead soldiers inside.

He would have to make the Halloween party, if anything just to get a second dose of the motley crew that had come out for his Poker game.

All in all, the night had been a success. Perhaps they'd do it again sometime.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread