Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
Fun: Shipping!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

You do know that Avis + Star = Avistar, but you're only talking about Star himself? On the other hand, I'm highly amused at Avis and Star taking on any kind of third, so Fortuitous wording!

Anyway, Cross-splat romances have happened before, and I don't think there's any official rule against it.
    Avistar + Morgan = Avis & Star want to have private smexy times...but their guest (Morgan) is too socially inept to take the hint and leave!

2. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post
    A
    AwakeOrangutang

You know, I want to clarify that but I just can't. It may be a mistake, but it's a hilarious mistake.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Faye & Jesse ~
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Cross shipping: Mhairi and Asa!
    Or OT3: L'Aire, Mhairi, and Asa!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

wait, whaaaat? lol you're shipping this OOC but interrupting it IC ?

~lol !
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

7. Likes Origins liked this post

OOC yes. Sadly, not interrupting IC would result in metagaming. As with many 'ling toons Morgan...is not right the head.

She is getting better though! She might realize what she did and apologize to her fellow 'lings. In a month instead of in a year. Improvement!

0 Scenes

I don't know if I ship-ship it, but I definitely want Lucian and Vivian York to meet!

PiggySaysWhat Selena

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread