Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Anyone seen Fast and Furious?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Kharn

"Truck, as far as I know, I think Monica is just there to cover our tracks, clean up the mess type deal." Colin says with a shrug, wondering the same thing.

"You think they're gonna be armed? I dont mind having to pop a couple rounds off, but honestly I'm not in the mood to have us go killing pople willy-nilly. Shit just ain't right." He says and his tone, and expression, shows he's had to kill before, and it'd been something he was forced to do.

Dizzy shrugs. He'd never had any interest in guns or violence or any of that shit. So long as he could run away to get to anything with an engine and wheels, he was happy. The thought of Monica brought a burning question to mind.

"What was Monica wearing?" he asks with a grin.

Kharn

"Man... sexy little blue top, low, junk all practically hanging out. Playing boyfriend was hard, totally slipped up and grabbed ass on her, definately worth the bitch-fit though." Colin says with a laugh as he lights up another cigarette.

"You wanna grab something to eat while we're waiting, might be a little while 'fore they're done and ready to meet up."

"Smooth," Dizzy replied with a chuckle. "Fuck yeah, migh'as well. Gotta think about how to pull this shit off without anyone gettin' hurt or worse."

Kharn

Colin takes a long draw from his cigarette, letting the smoke fill his lungs. "Lead the way." He says, "I'll buy, I owe you afterall." He says with a smile and a laugh.

He gets ready to slip into his car to follow Dizzy to wherever they were grabbing a bite to eat at.

Dizzy hops onto the bike, revving it loudly before shooting away, smilling all the way.

End Scene?

Kharn

End scene and new scene works for me

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2