"Welcome back, Clones. We have a few minutes to wrap this interview up with Michael Vick before the bottom of the hour. Mike. Em Vee Seven my man now that this is all behind you how much time can we expect to see you on the field? We're almost out of time, give it to me straight."

"Awwwww man you know I'm just gonna do what I do and play like I play and if they need me to coincident with another quarterback I'm gonna handle my business."

"Or set the dogs on them. Right. My. Bad. That wasn't funny. Speaking of past mistakes, any words of wisdom for Donnie Briggs? First the Irish bar thing, now apparently a warrant's been issued. You've been there. Tell us what you would tell him."

"Awwwww Jim man you know I can't speak for no other man. But he needs to get his ****** right. Quit acting a fool. Assault and arson ain't no punk."

"OK, thanks for the time, best of luck this season. You heard it here, Clones: Michael Vick wants Donnie Briggs to "Quit Acting A Fool". That's tough, coming from the MC Hammer of the NFL. All I can say is: Call Me. You've got the station number. We'll bring you in, you won't have to OJ it. Wait. You can't, because you burned down your ride. War burning the escape car. That's my time, I'm out."