Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 58
DISPLAYED
Its only lying if you get caught

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Kharn

Colin visibly shivers at the memory of that job. "I never thought a duck could fit in a hole that small..." That is all he says, and then he just laughs away the memory, taking a draw from his cigarette.

"Dizzy says we're greenlighted, everything is good to go. We're as good as gold."

"Are we meeting up? I'll need to change if we're going straight to the job."

Monica looks down at her attire. It had served its purpose, but now she really needed to put on something a little less comfortable.

Colin hears the faint buzz of Monica's phone vibrating. She briefly exchanges texts with someone, then looks at her partner.

"Scratch that. Nigel fucked up. I told him I'm on my way. Are you coming, or meeting up with Dizzy?"

Kharn

"Either one is good with me, we could all just meet up at the same place, your call." Colin says, taking a draw off his cigarette. "You still need to change or you wearing that to help Nigel out?" He asks as he blows out smoke through his nose.

Looking down at the copious amount of cleavage she is showing, Monica realizes she isn't exactly going to blend in at City Hall. She'd better change.

"Yeah, I guess I should put on something a bit more uptight and... Republican. Just drop me off at home and go meet up with Dizzy. You boys should start putting a plan together for tonight. I'll call you when I've got the blueprints."

Kharn

Colin nods, flicking away the butt of his cigarette and lighting another. "Yes Mistress." He says with a laugh as he heads to her place to drop her off and then to meet up with Dizzy.

End Scene?

"That's a good boy."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

lol yeah feel free...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread