Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Driving Ms. Malloy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian road along in Max's Car. As she road she thought about why she was here.... "So Deputy Heinz, whats your story?" Jillian asked trying to make polite conversation.

Is Sam Driving?

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

No, Max drove himself to the meeting with Charlie. Also, forgot these were all linked threads, so Max still has one new thread on his Coil

*Max glances up at the blurred reflection in his review mirror as it speaks, still not sure what the woman's angle was. He'd found most Kindred avoided the Deputies and Sheriffs if they could avoid them. Jill's willingness to follow along to see the Revee was therefore all the more unusual. But Max wasn't the kind to deny himself the opportunity to learn more about the unusual; you never knew when that one little scrap of information might save the day. He returns his eyes to the road as he speaks.*

Not much to tell, I've only been in the city for about a year. Came out from the East Coast, trying to find some place not as crowded as where I came from... *He's silent for a moment, thinking back to all those that had come and gone since he'd first arrived in the city. Some friends, one that made himself the Mekhet's enemy before silently disappearing into the night... Was he truly the only one left of those that lined up that night for Acknowledgment? It takes Max a few moments to realize he's stopped talking as his mind wonders over the events of the past, and he snaps himself back to the here and now.*

So what about you? What brings you to the lovely city of Sacramento, Ms Malloy?

S
    Steven

"I am trying to track down an old acquaintance. I heard he and some of his friends came through and ended up staying here." The rebellious savage says. "So tell me about Sacramento. Ya've been here for about a year? Seen much or has it been pretty boring."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max raises an eyebrow at the woman's answer, ignoring her second question for now.* An old acquaintance? Might be someone I know. Or knew, given the way things have gone around here... What was his name?

S
    Steven

Jillian thought for a few seconds, wondering how much to tell the gaunt librarian looking mekhet. "I don't know his name. Only his affiliations and what he is capable of." jillian said. In truth Jillian knew that the fangless bastard used a different name everywhere he went. All she knew was his, "Ever hear of the Norvengi?" She asked.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Doesn't know his name? Must be one of those new meanings of "friend" Max was unfamiliar with.* Can't say that I have. What is it about them that interests you so much?

S
    Steven

"It's a bloodline of the mekhets. Bunch of fangless bastards. The bloodline not the clan as whole. The guy I am looking is one of them." Jillian said.

Ciara Maskelyne

*Ahh, now they were getting somewhere.* Sounds less and less like you're looking for a friend and more and more like you're looking for an enemy. What did he and his friends do to you that's got you willing to go city hoping to find them?

S
    Steven

"He killed my sire." Jillian said with a quiet but serious calm.

"Him and a bunch of his cronies attacked us. Killed my sire. But we got most of 'em. Except that fangless bastard." She paused for a moment.

"So yeah, now you know..." jillian said. "I am looking for a fangless devil worshipping mekhet. I have been tracking him across the country learning more about him as I went...."

You guys got a destination, or are you driving around in circles somewhere? If so, where?

Oh, right, the Sundown. Thanks, Myk Carry on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.