Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Granite Park meeting Max

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Charlie returned to the same spot in Granite Park where the Savage meeting was held. He leaned up against a tree in the same circle of trees where Pete waited for him not too long ago as he waited for Max to show up. Wonder what happened to Pete anyhow? Or the rest of the Gangrel of my clan. Not that I'm not one to take things via default.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shows up a short time later, lazily strolling through the park, waiting for the familiar whimper of the Gangrel's Beast against his own, and keeping his ears and eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. You never knew when a new Leech might pop up in the city, and the homeless were still a problem to deal with. He finds Charlie quick enough, leaning against the side of another tree close by.* Good evening Mr Barrett...

Charlie smiles at Max and extends a hand to him and says "Evening Mr. Heinz. Thanks for comin out brotha. Sorry if the area's a bit rural but we used this for my family meeting once and so it was the only other place I knew of. I wanted to speak to ya originally because I'm sort of in on this business thing with Joseph Hartman. Has he spoken to you already?"

Maybe I can avoid givign the same schpeal if needed.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max takes the hand and shakes it firmly.* Yes, Mr Hartman has. I'll tell you the same thing I told him: the whole operation has me nervous. And given the unfortunate fate of Marcus, I wasn't sure if you were even going to attempt the operation. The reason I wanted to speak to you was more of a personal exchange of information. Certain family gifts that could be shared to our mutual benefit...

Charlie nods in response to Max's ambivalence to the idea. You'd have to be crazy not to. "I still had interest, although I'd want to keep it just to you, Joseph and Me rather than someone from each family member like Mark had intended. Really though it's your call..I've been doin that stuff for a long time but extra ears are always nice." he says with a smile "But I'm a fan of gifts too, what was it you had in mind?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods* I think an informal agreement would be best, more a sharing of ideas in return for the like than an actual organization. A lot let debt racked up that way to. As for my proposal, I find myself in need of certain augmentations to my survivability, and in turn I can train you in some advanced stealth techniques that could greatly aid your information gathering...

Charlie raises his eyebrows but the smile doesn't leave his face. Well can't say I expected this...buuuut I'm not one to turn down learning how to be sneakier."Hm. I think we might be able to work something out, was there something specific you were hoping to learn? That might depend on what I can show you but I can at least get you started on the basics if need be. Also, it'd be easier if I had a secluded place to teach you without fear of other people interrupting us. Here is nice but it is a public place so you know how it is." he says Last thing you want is to pop out your claws when a lady pushing a baby stroller walks by.

Ciara Maskelyne

I can arrange a place to meet privately, my skills work best when there aren't any observers as well. At least at first. We'll have to find a mutually agreeable time to begin the training, perhaps we can work on our working relationship as well. I'm sure there are a few interesting tidbits I could dig up in the mean time...

Charlie nods to him and says "That we could. I gotta meet with Joseph sometime but other than that my schedule is pretty open so I can meet with ya pretty much at anytime. There's only one other of my family so unless that starts multiplyin I can help ya out. What place did you have in mind?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Needs Wits+Composure -5 from each.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.