Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Character Creation (Info in First Post)

(449) Come All Ye Faithful
Mar 7, 2017 - Mar 29, 2017
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Twist Scenes

Hee hee, sounds good, I already can think of a character he might get along with swimmingly XDGot a clan in your sights already ?

Circle or Ordo, depending on gameplay maybe Carthian or Lancea

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Those are 4 different Covenants.

If you want your character to find a covenant through game play, they will come in as Unaligned. Then depending on how they develop they can petition to join one.

But you will need to have a clan designated at the start as that is determined by the clan of the sire. Daeva, Gangrel, Nosferatu, etc.... These are some of the clans.

Have you had a chance to run through the book?

I have read the book, and I misread what he said, apologies for that. I really like the appeal of Venture but I might stick with Gangrel just because I like the more ferocious side to them. I already know that they have to know about technology and modern society, no worries about that.

Jennifer Hazelton

It's always possible to enter as unaligned and seek out Conner, who's in charge of the Lances, and Albert, who's the PC member of the crone. Having an idea of how your character feels can be played out in character.
    I definitely think having PC connections such as a sire or consanguineous siblings as part of the covenant would be interesting.
    Deciding on a Clan is definitely a big step in deciding how the character will act.

Hi everyone.

Quick question: regarding joining a covenant in game - how long should this be expected to last? I mean this based on your experience with the players in the forum and ofc only a ballpark figure.

Another question: what is the feeding glimpse?

Sorry I don't know if this is the right place for these questions but I think it impacts character creation and was a follow-up to the above post.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

For Glimpses...I would read THIS.

The Wiki is a treasure trove of information.

Not sure I understand your first question? If a character doesn't want to join a Covenant, and wishes to remain Unaligned, that is their choice. If they want to join one, then it's up to the character to decide which one fits their needs. There is no real time table to it. My vampire was Unaligned for a few years.

8. Likes Chess Piece, liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi everyone.

Quick question: regarding joining a covenant in game - how long should this be expected to last? I mean this based on your experience with the players in the forum and ofc only a ballpark figure.

Another question: what is the feeding glimpse?

Sorry I don't know if this is the right place for these questions but I think it impacts character creation and was a follow-up to the above post.
    How long should the choice to remain in a Covenant last? Forever. That is a short and sweet answer, yet there are in character consequences for a character commiting to a covenant and then leaving it. There are reasonable in character reasons to depart a covenant, you are not locked in.
    Yet if you have a character established as part of a covenant, I would plan on them remaining in that Covenant unless a very momentous shift occurs. Is that what you meant?

10. Likes Chess Piece liked this post

Thank you for the replies Orianna and Seryna.

The glimpses, clear - and very cool.

For the covenants, my question was rather to understand if, for example, other characters like established covenant members or leaders could block the entrance. I imagine they can. I just don't understand if there is a formal mechanism because I see the status posts in the "Cacophony" forum but I don't understand how they are tallied or when they are expected to happen or the governance around these - sorry if the question seems idiotic or nonsense - its a lot of info but I'm getting there

Thanks for the support.

12. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Thank you for the replies Orianna and Seryna.

The glimpses, clear - and very cool.

For the covenants, my question was rather to understand if, for example, other characters like established covenant members or leaders could block the entrance. I imagine they can. I just don't understand if there is a formal mechanism because I see the status posts in the "Cacophony" forum but I don't understand how they are tallied or when they are expected to happen or the governance around these - sorry if the question seems idiotic or nonsense - its a lot of info but I'm getting there

Thanks for the support.
    Characters could attempt to cause trouble for a character if a character acts as though they would not be a good fit for the Covenant. However, I normally will not write a character doing this.
    The Cacophony has specific rules for how characters can influence the status of others. I would read this wiki page - focus on 'status as rank' to see how a Vampire would affect another's status. I would read this wiki page as well
    For how the status threads are expected to occur regarding frequency: Status threads are put up by Kindred after a meeting that would affect status. We put up Status threads after every Formal Court. As we had a mistake in status recently - give status for people your character has met. Do not give 0 status to people your character has not met.
    Once a Covenant meeting closes, covenant leaders should put up Covenant status threads.

14. Likes Chess Piece, liked this post
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
+ Reply to Thread