Mar 7, 2017 - Mar 29, 2017
Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Just curious if this was still a thing? If it is...Ale would be looking into obtaining a ghoul. If not? Please disregard:P

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Well, I know the vamp regents are starting to stack up, but I'll throw Victoria Stamford's hat into the ring as a possible choice. You'd likely need to be in the know about the BDSM community IC and she would want a person who is physically capable and resourceful. Victoria can be reserved and firm, but she is fair.

Oh right, well, things are under development with Royal, but suffice it to say she'll be looking for a new Regnant shortly Orianna . If you're interested in waiting to nab her on the rebound, please direct correspondence to Royal's inbox while I work at cleaning mine out.

4. Likes Yog-Sothoth liked this post
    C
    CMS

I am currently thinking about a couple different concepts, which I wanted to just throw out there and get some feedback on.

Socially-Aggresive-cigar-smoking-talkative-mekhet
    I'm considering a Mekhet, who is a member of the Fellowship of Artemis (Invictus), also probably using some similar mortal lodges to use his influence. In life, he was probably the bastard son of a german noble, who turned to prostitution after the nobility were abolished, and now is in love with the whole "spider-in-its-nest" lifestyle.

Ventrue supremacist
    Consisdering a Carthian concept, where I would go all-out on changing society towards the better, but based on clan rather than ideologi. A mortal member of a prosecuted community (African American, homosexual, jewish, something like that), and turning it all on it's head, wanting to overthrow the system. I'm thinking that he would more focused on disciplines, and distancing himself from humanity (spiraling into madness and the ventrue weakness), because of his focus on "purity".

Nosferatu-repentant
    A Nosferatu who was a member of the clergy in ilfe, and either a member of the Ordo Dracul, The Carthian Movement or the Invictus after his embrace - he probably has a great beef with the LS, and should probably be as close to OWOD Nosferatu, as the ST would allow - twisted and bent on pleasing God to earn redemption, rather than being a vengeful monster. Although I am noticing that a lot of characters here are Nosferatu, so that might not be the place to be.

0 Scenes

First off, welcome back!

Second, what do you want to play? What power and themes do you want to explore? Are you looking forward to (possibly) spiraling down into insanity, or do you want to be socially incompetent? Fervent in worship, or study?

Third. Just play what you want to play, do look at who's currently in play, or what sort of Clan/Cov set up there is right now. We want you to have fun and if that's picking x, y, z, then pick x, y, z!

Fourth, your concepts sounds cool! Each are different from each other.

Just note your Venture supremacist idea would put you in conflict with the majority of the Domain -- the only other Venture we have is the Prince.

And for your Nosferatu, you can't be a walking Masquerade Breach. I think Alice is the closes you can get without going over that line. And if you have a beef with the LS, most of Clan Nosferatu are of the LS currently -- which'll put you against them -- not that there's anything wrong with a little drama

For your Makhet...he sounds cool, and I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, other then the LS and the Invictus are largest Covs in play right now, which might be a reason for attracting your Mehket to Sacramento, tip the scales or something like that.

C
    CMS

I went with a mix between my German nobility Mekhet, and then the Carthian Ventrue, and I'll just have to recruit some friends to join my cabal of Ventrue - or... just be the lone nazi in Israel.

Thank you for your kind words. <3

A
    AbelC

Hello! Can i get some assistance, my Character was approved etc. and i made him a Character Acct but the name is wrong so i can't fix an issue i created thoughtlessly thinking everything was correct and i posted not realizing the error. Threndyn A. Bello 's acct name should be Threndyn A. Bellomo so it can work properly, somehow the Character Acct's username was misspelled.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Yumyumcrow

Can you help AbelC get this straightened out?
    I know it is causing a bit of confusion in court lol

A
    Acies

Good morning, my future co-writers!

So, I just created a character and I hope he will be well received... the concept I worked with was a Daeva musician. An Irishman who came to America to play classical violin, found that guitar players got much more appreciation, and was Embraced after an excellent performance. He's a member of Invictus, and has wandered into Sacramento, tired of his solitary lifestyle and wanting to delve deeply into his new world at last. I went with Charity for his Virtue, as I rather like the idea of him supporting up-and-coming musicians, and Wrath for a vice... don't heckle him during a performance. Then for combat ability, I went heavy on knives. He's not the sort to look for trouble or go to great lengths to finish a fight, but I wanted him to be able to respond to a threat with all-out aggression that would hopefully discourage onlookers from joining in. I hope you find him as interesting as I do.

Twist Scenes

Good morning Acies . I moved your post to the Vampire discussion thread as you had posted your concept to the Mage one. Welcome!

12. Likes Ruach, Kelreth liked this post
Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread