Star Scenes

Site Rules
    - Vampire House Rules
    Site Character Creation Rules
    - Vampire Character Creation Rules
    Disciplines
    - Learning Disciplines & Devotions
    Merits

This thread is for discussing character concepts with others; perhaps hammering out problems, or finding better fits.

You're expected to know the source material. This isn't a "Learn To Play Vampire" thread

This is a place to discuss:
    - concepts
    - settings
    - history
    - Bloodlines
    - Covenants
    - Clans
    - skills/merits/etc to validate concept

This is not a place to discuss:
    - min/maxing

This also isn't the place for your short stories. A concept is just that -- a concept. It's a not a 1000 word fictional accounting/narrative of an Embrace. That's what Glimpses (after approval) are for.

Most of your ideas will be vetted by other players and of course are still subject to final approval by Team Crimson when the character is submitted

Once you're ready to submit and fill out the form, your submission can be found here:
    Main Forum > Out of Character > Character Sheets > Vampire

This is where the Storyteller will post feedback and work with you on the submission, by replying to the thread.

Once the submission is approved, this will become your character sheet, where you will find your XP awards, and where you can post expenditure requests. Only you can see your sheet, but on the Storyteller can edit it. All XP expenditures or other interaction should be posted as replies to the sheet.

This should be a base submission. Your character creation XP will be added once this is approved.

Thanks!

Note
    If the Vampire game has more than fifteen characters per Storyteller, it will be Closed to new characters. New Submissions will be wait listed!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

0 Scenes

Hi I'm back

So I've been thinking and I think I want to play an archer, like at Olympic level and I was thinking of making her a Gangrel (hunting hawk imagery, I was watching Avengers last night :P ), but then I thought that she's a golden, glorious, sunlit women, so of course she's embarrassed by a Nos, just for that general fuck you moment that her sire would have, taking away the sun, her beauty, her hopes and dreams...

I'm just stuck on what I'd what for her Nos Curse. (Or would this work? Her hair shaved on one side with a unhealed cut, like a medical one, from an operation, that's not healing?)

Also what's the limit on ages? What's the cut off for Time of Embrace?

3. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Character_Creation_Rules

Vampire's must at least appear to be 21.

5. Likes West liked this post

0 Scenes

I know that they must appear at least 21, but it would be a little out there to say that my character is an elder with x hundreds of years to them, that's what I meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

0 Scenes

That's why I was asking, how old is too old? I was in a game once and I wanted to make my then character's time of embrace around the late 70s and that was to old, it was just confusing. The ST wanted to have everyone being new to vamp life, but he didn't want everyone freshly turned, but then he wanted, then less then a decade, then a year, and so on and so on.

So I just wanted to be clear

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You can make them 5000 years old, if you want. Won't be the first.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

0 Scenes

uhh...I don't think I'd go that far.

But now that you've said it....I kinda want to! Make an old soul warrior queen or viking shield-maiden.

But back to my original post now. Not that I want to let go of the other idea...lol
    So I've been thinking and I think I want to play an archer, like at Olympic level and I was thinking of making her a Gangrel (hunting hawk imagery, I was watching Avengers last night :P ), but then I thought that she's a golden, glorious, sunlit women, so of course she's embarrassed by a Nos, just for that general fuck you moment that her sire would have, taking away the sun, her beauty, her hopes and dreams...

I'm just stuck on what I'd what for her Nos Curse. (Or would this work? Her hair shaved on one side with a unhealed cut, like a medical one, from an operation, that's not healing?)
    For the Curse would a tattoo work, from her head down her neck arms, and down the rest of her body?

0 Scenes

How about albinism? I know that a far few people are...uh...put off by their appearance, would that work as a Nos Curse? Even if the avatar/actor/character are pretty?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Sure, we've had albinos before.

0 Scenes

Yeah? I just found this amazing albino model that I fell in love with. She has this fey/ethereal look too her, would it still be okay if I'd give my Nos albino character Striking Looks 2 (Fey), or Doll Face? If not I'd probably use the same model with another clan.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread