Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Show Premiere

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani doesn't argue with Victoria, she had asked for her opinion after all and opinions are not wrong. They just are. She smiles and nods, thinking back on the performance. "Yes, I can see how it could be viewed that way. A more positive outlook I think."

She doesn't say that idea makes her want to squirm though. Her ideals are having a hard time seeing what Victoria describes as right. Even if that is what the performance represented, it came very close to things she had done herself. One should not look upon their own fortune and feel regret for those they surpass, but sometimes that small human part of her that remains still cringes at her own success.

"I think I like that view of it much better then my own. Thank you, Ms. Stamford." Her own view was darker then Victoria's and whether it makes her cringe or not, she'd rather look at it through the other woman's eyes.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

Cassandra watched the show along with others that she sat with. Taking in the whole event without saying much of anything. Certainly she was a Daeva but she was smart enough to know some nights just weren't about her and that you could often serve a purpose to fade into the background and let others take the spotlight for an evening or two. Even if it generally seemed to go against the nature of the blood that ran in the veins of the Clan.

As everybody else got up she stayed where she was sitting and let the seats slowly empty. She still had other business to attend to this evening and didn't want to have to fight crowds to get there. Fairly certain that the Hostess of the evening would be busy for a bit immediately afterwards with an event like this that gave her time to sit and compose her thoughts and prepare herself for the clan meeting. Afterall. You could never be sure what would happen in them and any large number of Daeva in a room could certainly be trying on ones patience. They weren't unknown for sometimes bringing out the worst in each other with their bravado and posturing.

Once most of the seats were empty then she finally got up slowly to make her way to go to the meeting itself that was after the show. She was new to the city and she could certainly live down one night of not being right up on display in the lobby with the rest.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave Twist another hug, bidding her a good evening, as well as hopes that they would see her later.

Still wearing a warm smile at the show, and it's architect, he went over to find Ishani.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks past Victoria and sees Asa heading toward her.

Ready to go then?

She turns her attention back to those she is speaking with and gives them a smile. "Well it was very nice to share with you all. Thank you for your insights. I wish you all a pleasent evening. If you will excuse me."

Shye moves past the small group and makes her way to the Prince's side.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist returned the gesture easily, murmuring something in Italian about gladly showing him the magic. Pulling away she dipped her head, waiting until he had stepped a pace away before lifting it. Turning she glanced around the lobby, taking stock.

The number of Kine where down to scant few and even they were starting to make their way outside. Bartenders were begining to close up their small stations. Locating Kalos she gave a quick nod, before turning and dissapearing into the back of her theater. Kalos and others would now begin circling and murmuring soft invites to the Daeva who lingered for the party, leading them to the room backstage.

L

Wilhelm bowed his head ever so slightly in deference as Ishani took her leave. With Kine still remaining he would not want to do anything obvious. "Of course, Miss Naetesh, I hope you enjoy the rest of your night."

And as she left he looked once about the theater. "It looks like it is about time for the rest of us to leave as well." The statement is given with a brief glance towards Victoria. There was still the question that had been raised at intermission...

Scene Ends.

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Closed Thread